• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sold one, bought another...

Madhouse

Nice, Todd!!!   Hell yeah!!!   :hail:

3 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Rumor has it that those do well in the nighttime desert in Arizona when put in Baja mode.

Only with Roman at the wheel.  @sketch doesn't fuk around in Baja Mode!   :banana:

Damn that is a nice lookin rig!

I'm getting the vibe,  my led foot grey is attracting some attention.. seems most people move over when i roll up  behind them. Had some deseil dodge puff some smoke trying to keep up today. I was just curious. He didn't last long.

Would like a front pic with the marker lights on. That makes this a rear mirror mental condition for most people in my area. 

Congrats on your new truck I'm interested how it compares.? 

16 hours ago, sketch said:

Damn that is a nice lookin rig!

I'm getting the vibe,  my led foot grey is attracting some attention.. seems most people move over when i roll up  behind them. Had some deseil dodge puff some smoke trying to keep up today. I was just curious. He didn't last long.

Would like a front pic with the marker lights on. That makes this a rear mirror mental condition for most people in my area. 

Congrats on your new truck I'm interested how it compares.? 

The new truck has so much going on inside, it's crazy.  I love the new tech, the heads-up display is fantastic, screen and gauge configuration seems endless.  Screams like a raped ape when you mash to go pedal.

frontlights.jpg

On 4/12/2024 at 7:25 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

Rumor has it that those do well in the nighttime desert in Arizona when put in Baja mode.

It's a goal of mine to make it out there with you delinquents one of these times...

2 hours ago, Madhouse said:

It's a goal of mine to make it out there with you delinquents one of these times...

Man, you'll get here for the first one - and you'll be hooked.  You do one, and it's just over...   :laffs:

8 hours ago, Madhouse said:

I've got family in Rio Rancho, NM and I would tie a visit there into that trip. 

You pretty much have to come within a couple of blocks of my house to get from Rio Rancho to Tom's place  Give me a heads up and stop by on your way through.

Edited by 392heminut

For sure there is a ludicrous speed, It has a name.. baja mode! You should be in the right mind to ignore the stars and planets whizzing buy and anticipate the moon rocks and interstellar cacti.. chalk it up to some scratches on the paint 😈

I'm doing some 60k minor up keep stuff.  I found some new marker lights for the fenders. New spark plugs, wipers, and swaybar links. Got the tires rotated , balanced, and realigned.  I had a weird wobble ( truck side to side at top speed) and the infamous hard shift.  

Do they still stock the ko2 bfg's? I run toyo's,  but not enough time on the bfg to know the difference?   37"? 

Edited by sketch
Shits