• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I have seen the future....

... and it is NICE!  ;D

Now, I know what you're thinking... "Yeah right, he knows what I'm thinking, sure... HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!"... More importantly, I know what you were thinking BEFORE THAT, you thought "There is no way he's seen the future". Well, I have pictures because I knew that you probably wouldn't believe me. Check it out:

12thmod5.jpg

12thmod4.jpg

[img width=810 height=607]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc158/jm_cross/12thmod3.jpg

[img width=810 height=607]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc158/jm_cross/12thmod2.jpg

[img width=810 height=607]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc158/jm_cross/12thmod1.jpg

Can't wait to run some rounds through this baby!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

The collar is what I'm assuming you're referring to, the primary host barrel will have the taper built in, and the second barrel will be set up by ADCO. You are definitely right about them not sending the collar though, I have yet to contact Ops Inc about it though because hard times have set back the project for a bit.

• 4 months later...

UPDATE!!!

I got a call from my NFA dealer today, letting me know that my Tax Stamp arrived yesterday. My suppressor is now OFFICIALLY mine, and I can't wait to get that sucker mounted up and putting rounds downrange. I'm so excited I can't stand it. I've spent the whole day giggling maniacally...  <laughs>

I have determined that there will not only be pics, but video posted when I get this baby put on. Keep your eyes peeled! ;D

Haven't gotten my tapered collar from Ops Inc yet, but we're working on it. In the mean time, I went and picked up my suppressor from the dealer today and have mocked it up on the rifle. Here's the purchase/wait stats:

NFA item: Ops Inc 12th .30 cal, via Trust

Forms Sent: April 25th, 2012

Check cashed: May 2, 2012

Pending: June 4, 2012

Approved: Nov 5th, 2012

Received: November 11, 2012

Examiner:Dana Pickles

Some pics of the mounted suppressor, minus taper collar:

photobucket-42453-1352856202784.jpg

photobucket-38179-1352856358654.jpg

photobucket-18957-1352856005057.jpg

photobucket-28038-1352855895182.jpg

photobucket-18955-1352855877513.jpg

One or two more minor details, and then there will be pics and video of rounds going downrange!!