• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

This better be worth it

shepp

I went through the lgs who was a new account to RRA. His dealer could'nt find them on the market other than going through RRA I also up graded my order with RRA I assume made it harder for RRA to complete the order. It came in 9 monthes to the day and is one bad ass peice of equip. to the safe hang in if you can im with u like our bros here for support !!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is what I recieved from RRA today in regaurds to the extreme delays in the LAR-8's.

We have .308's on order from February of 2012 that are still waiting on components, unfortunately I do not have any type of delivery estimates or updates on the rifles.  Our barrel supplier is working as quickly as they can but they do not just supply product for us.  Our lead times when given are only an approximate time frame and in no way are any guarantee  of delivery by that date, unfortunately many factors can change during the course of time that can delay and cause unforeseen backlogs.

This is a reply from an email I sent on Jan 11th, so they are processing through all contacts. So if you are trying to reach them via email, it will be a bit of a wait.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: I have heard rumors going around that another shipment is going out the door this week. Also, that they are supposed to be working on orders from June/July timeframe now. Guess that means that the Elite Ops are running behind all other LAR-8 production. As I know that alot of people that ordered before this time period are still waiting.

Talking to steve the RRA rep, other forum sites (not sure if it is kosher to post there names on here, if it is I will provide the links), news from talking with a couple dealers in Colorado (Specialty Sports and Supply, Centennial Gun Store, Green Mountain Guns. Pretty much what I gather making my rounds each week.