• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

This better be worth it

shepp

As ive stated before I ordered an elite oporater feb. 11th. Its really starting to bother me, going to the shop I ordered it from today to see if they can call or email to see if they can get some kinda answer when I'm gonna get it. I just got this bad feeling in the back of my head that the idiot owner ef'd something up and never ordered it Or something. Just sucks I got a scope, mount, 800 rnds and no gun..............

May walk outa there with a pistol today tho their having a 20$ over cost sale :)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Shepp    Sadly six months or more is the timeline from RR...buddy of mine went through the same thing

:)  Wash

Yea, blah!!!

I did have a xd-40 sub compact catch my eye for almost 100$ under their normal price

I am about 4 months into my wait.  My dealer got an email response from his RR supplier that said "Just back ordered on many components for these, no eta right now, sorry.."  I have not given up hope yet.  The last several he ordered prior to mine took right at 4 months, and mine is next in line. :D

ive pretty much taken everything ive "heard" at this point and throwen it out the window, first dealer i talked to hasnt  had one got longer then 68 days (that was feb), heard some other guys getting theirs at 90-100, bigt got his around 120 days (same exact gun i ordered). hopfully wash is right and i see it next month.  what kinda pisses me off is i went to a shop owned by a guy i went to school withs dad, i go there and talk to the guy (kyle i went to school with) and hes a total dick to me and unprofessional, then says o we just got all these in, so i quick look and there freakin 5.56, ugh stupid people. just needed to vent......

Doc what did you order??

Brother shepp,I ordered from Legal Transfers and it was4 1/2 mos. but for the features to cost ratio I felt thier was value.Enjoy my RRA products alot 5.56 & .308.A bit of a rub was the FAL mags [p-mags rock] but thats minor.Not alot of guys have that brand here it's like the redheaded stepchild of rifles <lmao>.Even in threads guys will talk about the clap :eek: before they mention RRA and I'm ok with that :bat:.Now with the political bullpoopy going on there is a run on arms.It's all about what you can spend or do you want to build? Like brother Jeff said you ain't married to this deal <dontknow> The guys that do have this product seem to be happy with it.Just my .02 don't hate me cause I'm bueatiful. ::) <laughs>

Hi Shepp    So lemme ask you this question  :)

why are you "married" to Rock River and the forever wait?  :)  Wash

Made half payment up front with the dealer, I guess I could ask for my money and cancel the order but I'm sure they'd be d bags about that also.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not the waiting type so when I went into Impact and all they had was a A4 on the wall I took  it and have been building mine up ever since. In retrospect I think that I am having more fun building it my way than I would have buying one that was all dressed up already.

• 2 weeks later...

ive had the week off and thats given me time to look around. today i found a DPMS MK-12 at a dealer not to far away from me  for under the price DPMS has listed on there web site. i drove back to the shop i ordered my RRA from and asked to cancel my order and asked for a refund. i was told that i would have to talk to a manager or the own and that wouldnt happen till fri or sat. i was quite steamed walked out sat in my truck for a min and went back in. shot the poop with a guy on the search for a 28gauge shot gun (the whole time the shop worker is nerously glancing at me while helping another guy). after talking with this guy a bit the shop worker was freed up and i claimly explained to him that im just tired of waiting i was geared up for the 3-4 month wait thats now been streached out due to demand or what ever. we yucked it up a few min and told me he understood and we both laughed about how we were people that when we want somthing we want it now.

on the other hand im alil worried about dealing with the owner on fri, plain and simple he's an arogant ass. honestly i hold a grudge against this shop for all other reasons then this order and will prolly never shop there again, but owell. in a perfect world my gun will show up fri and no conflict will be had. but i doubt that will happen.......

Sorry to hear the way things played out for you brother shepp.Hope this guy does the right thing.Went to Harley shop and they scratched my swingarm no ones knows nothing and if I didn't see it when I picked up my bike they would denei it as it was they aren't accepting responsibiliey so I won't buy poop from them in the future and will send corpoate a letter.If I am not happy with a place I WILL NOT go there.

ive had the week off and thats given me time to look around. today i found a DPMS MK-12 at a dealer not to far away from me  for under the price DPMS has listed on there web site. i drove back to the shop i ordered my RRA from and asked to cancel my order and asked for a refund. i was told that i would have to talk to a manager or the own and that wouldnt happen till fri or sat. i was quite steamed walked out sat in my truck for a min and went back in. shot the shit with a guy on the search for a 28gauge shot gun (the whole time the shop worker is nerously glancing at me while helping another guy). after talking with this guy a bit the shop worker was freed up and i claimly explained to him that im just tired of waiting i was geared up for the 3-4 month wait thats now been streached out due to demand or what ever. we yucked it up a few min and told me he understood and we both laughed about how we were people that when we want somthing we want it now.

on the other hand im alil worried about dealing with the owner on fri, plain and simple he's an arogant ass. honestly i hold a grudge against this shop for all other reasons then this order and will prolly never shop there again, but owell. in a perfect world my gun will show up fri and no conflict will be had. but i doubt that will happen.......

You have every right to get the service promised or your money back. Since future business is off the books with these guys, wait for a nice crowd in the store and bring in a police officer with you to get your refund. They will probably give you your refund with no questions asked, no bad attitude proffered, AND their potential customers will get a hint at what kind of service they offer.

Sorry to hear the way things played out for you brother shepp.Hope this guy does the right thing.Went to Harley shop and they scratched my swingarm no ones knows nothing and if I didn't see it when I picked up my bike they would denei it as it was they aren't accepting responsibiliey so I won't buy poop from them in the future and will send corpoate a letter.If I am not happy with a place I WILL NOT go there.

threadjack1.jpg

Every bike that comes into my shop gets a detailed inspection, right there in front of the customer - then they sign my inspection sheet.  I list everything that visually wrong with the bike, too.  Anybody tries to say "That wasn't there when I brought it in here!..." - I just whip out the sheet. 

Now, if one of my techs fuckers something up on a customer bike, I let the customer know right away, and I pay that repair out of service expense, too... 

What they did to you, Rene, just ain't right.  >:( 

I'm in the imports - Suzuki, Kawi, and the Arctic Cats, too.  I work on everything.  You'd be surprised at how much HD work I get.  I treat 'em right, don't bend them over on labor rates, and get that poop out of my shop fast.  I crush the local HD dealer on HD work, and they hate it...  <lmao>

Tom, that's a pretty fair sized Harley shop too! I was an automotive dealership mechanic for 5 years way back when and have always built my own muscle cars, so I do my own work on my Harley. The $75 an hour the dealer charges is a bit steep in my opinion, and after my 1000 mile service 3 weeks after I bought the Ultra it hasn't been back in the dealer (well, except for that little crash ::) ).

Sorry to hear about your bike Rene, that just sucks! >:(

hemi, if you ever need a service on that thing, and you feel like a roadtrip (and don't wanna do that one yourself), then come on over.  <thumbsup>

I'm sure we could get some range time in there while the bike is being worked on...  <lmao>

Brother Tomand that's why you'r up to you'r ears in work cause you do bussiness like a man <thumbsup> So like anyone else that thinks they are getting over on me the bussiness they have lost from me always outweights the poop they have done.Think I'll buy a bike from them?Fuk No.A few more years I'm heading out by you guys,were gonna break as many rules/laws as possible. <lmao> <laughs>