This better be worth it

shepp

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My barrel is basic 16" as show on their website.  LGS confirmed about 3 months ago that it was the barrel that was the delay.  I read in this thread about the barrel shipment a month ago.  It seems that was true.  I don't know how many they got in or how soon they will work through the backlog of orders. 

I looked for mags on RRA site.  The only thing listed is a mag loader for $30.  I picked up several metal 20 round mags for $25 a couple of weeks ago at a gun show.  Since then, I've seen rusted ones going for $30 and better ones for $50+.

Yeah......mine is the 11" OSW. Like I said. One Bad-lil MO-FO! Gotta see the flames that come outta this thing at dusk.  <laughs> Planning on swapping out to an AAC brake this weekend so I can use my can on it. But the brake alone should increase the flame action

Sorry......realize that this is the RRA area. Couldn't contain myself.

Not to change subjects, but I will.  My rifle did show up today. :We need something other than a banana for a happy dance:  That proves that RRA does still make LAR-8's.  To all those still awaiting your delivery, have patience and it will pay off.  I will post pics in the pic thread soon.

Congrats sir!!

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke with RRA they said they would send tracking number when the order is shipped otherwise they will not give out any info to anyone reguarding an order that includes dealers.

Same here went with Pete the AR Wizard [love the title] and bugged him but it was sit and wait.It was worth it,hang in there brother. :tweed: