This better be worth it

shepp

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok wtf does anyone know how to get rid of hickups or know a lead on RRA im beatin my self up every time i go to the gun shop. They keep selling me pistols and diping in to the 308 ammo fund. Im trying to keep my local FFl Employed but I cant help RRA if they dont produce? Support needed fellow RRA fans!!!! RRA this better be worth it!

If I would have waited it would have been just about 7 months think it came in right around labor day and I ordered it feb 11th

ok wtf does anyone know how to get rid of hickups or know a lead on RRA im beatin my self up every time i go to the gun shop. They keep selling me pistols and diping in to the 308 ammo fund. Im trying to keep my local FFl Employed but I cant help RRA if they dont produce? Support needed fellow RRA fans!!!! RRA this better be worth it!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wish I hadn't found this site. Ordered my LAR-8 Elite on July 5th, so I am sitting at 175 days right now. Been doing a ton of searches on estimated delivery times, but the best case scenario was 210 days on class 3 firearms back in August. This just confirmed my fears it was going to take a LOT longer than that. Maybe I will get lucky and be at the end of the next shipment...though I wonder how many they ship at a time. Sigh...

Thanks...from Colorado. I knew it would take a few months, but didnt think they would take this long...from what I am seeing here. A buddy of mine ordered a standard length LAR-8 A4 back in Febuary and it came in right at 90 days. Started buying ammo a long time ago, so if it doesnt make it in time at least I will be able to trade for 5.56.

Thanks...from Colorado. I knew it would take a few months, but didnt think they would take this long...from what I am seeing here. A buddy of mine ordered a standard length LAR-8 A4 back in Febuary and it came in right at 90 days. Started buying ammo a long time ago, so if it doesnt make it in time at least I will be able to trade for 5.56.

i ordered mine feb 11th (EL operator) i gave up the end of july, it came the begining of sept. did the same thing i had 1000 rounds of 308 when i got one

i ordered mine feb 11th (EL operator) i gave up the end of july, it came the begining of sept. did the same thing i had 1000 rounds of 308 when i got one

I have ammo as well.  What I should have done is stocked up on magazines in the interim as well.  I am going to go to the gun show this weekend and see how much extra my delay will cost me. <dontknow>

Yeah...I stocked up on mags the week before all this craziness started happening. Good thing I had some extra money that week. I saw that RRA up'd the price on there mags now. And I love how they say out of stock on all the metal mags...they took months to get them before. LOL...so whats the difference.

<thumbsup>Ok Brothers this is getting down to the wire for my mind over money my lgs had a Rem 700police/308 + pod_+loupold scope thats what im dealing with bolt over high cap and range i guess?

I shot a sig 238 at 50 yds and hit a beer bottle first shot! really.. I can shoot but can i wait for this or THAT? (i dont do pix) unless I dont have to add my face you can look it up by brand.. Ill say here just to brag a tad my last sec. 223 had a tr.acog on top ohhh yeaaaah made many people leave  the lgs cuz it was the last one and way over priced.. not..acog!!!  <thumbsup>

ok I decoded the sentences but when I tie them together I am lost.

Your torn between a bolt 308 or a semi auto. I cant connect the Sig to the conversation.

Your a vampire and you dont show up in pictures

Lost me on the acog. Maybe you bought it and everyone else was mad and left the store?

<dontknow>

Im with 98z5v..Slow down, complete sentences us old guys can understand