This better be worth it

shepp

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We can plan this trip around whatever you want, brother.  If you plan it around a gun show, then how the hell are you gonna get everything back to Kalifornistan?...  <dontknow> <laughs>

This is all gonna be a hell of alot easier on you if you just sack up and move to AZ.  You know this "visit" is just a recon, anyway.  I'm just sayin'...  :o

shepp, I'm Tom.  Nice to meet ya, brother - I really do exist...  <thumbsup> <laughs> <lmao> :happydrunks:

The Infamous :) I used to be on a really cool tropical fish forum got to be pretty good friends with a hand full of people on there. there where inside jokes about former members and ban members that were thrown around from time to time. And well Tom I never have seen you reply to the other guys banter I thought maybe you were a past member :)

Nice to formally meet you

Regards

Neal

thats when i do my darkest work also....

I'm right there with ya, brother - most of my stuff is "subliminal."  They don't even realized what hit them until the card statements come in.  At that point, it's too late, and everybody needs "somebody" to blame, especially when explaining it to the old lady...

I ditched the "old lady" long ago, and I don't make excuses to anyone - therefore, I'm the scapegoat.  <dontknow>

It's a sick blame-game, but I'm up for it.  <thumbsup> <laughs> <lmao>

Well, now it's between this thread and the G.I. Joe one over on the B.A.D. section as to which one is the most monumental thread hijack in the history of this board! :o  <lmao>

hemi, I can honestly say that I was not personally responsibvle in derailing this thread right here, and I strongly believe that, too...  <laughs>

I might have been the reason (read: scapegoat), but I didn't do it.      <dontknow>

That's that "blame-game" thing...  <lmao>