This better be worth it

shepp

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got my dpms and I'm happy with it. Live and learn I'd like a 5.56 but prolly not going to happen anytime soon. My buddy found a guy private that wheels and deals awesome prices and good to work with I'll prolly deal with him next time.

Ps I see this "Tom" guy mentioned a lot and fun being poked at a lot, is he a member or someone given the boot? I never seem to see replies??

Tom = >:D

I heard that he likes to sign up AA groups for "Beer of the Month" memberships. He sends bags of donuts, cakes and cookies to the Jenny Craig meetings. He even hosted a cigar rolling booth at a "Live Strong" event. He sprinkled baking soda on the bathroom sink at a drug rehab center.... I don't even want to go into what he was doing outside the window of the sex addicts therapy session. Simpley put... Tom = >:D

Rumor has it that he was raised by a family of primates. Silver backs, if memory serves me right.

Tom = >:D

I heard that he likes to sign up AA groups for "Beer of the Month" memberships. He sends bags of donuts, cakes and cookies to the Jenny Craig meetings. He even hosted a cigar rolling booth at a "Live Strong" event. He sprinkled baking soda on the bathroom sink at a drug rehab center.... I don't even want to go into what he was doing outside the window of the sex addicts therapy session. Simpley put... Tom = >:D

Rumor has it that he was raised by a family of primates. Silver backs, if memory serves me right.

Truth, every word of it.

Edge, you're no saint either  <laughs> You guys are responsible most of the guns I've bought over the last year. I was just telling myself I was going to back off on gun buying for a while and then 98 posted that pic of his Savage. Damn it! Now I want that .17HMR Savage!! Don't even get me started about those pictures of your SPR.

Some talk about the little angel and devil on their shoulders. I got Edge and 98 on mine. One says "you want it" and the other says "you need it". I can't win.

I'm running out of excuses to tell my wife. I promised her that G23 two guns ago. I don't see that.40 coming anytime soon and here I am shopping for a dang Savage :cookoo:  You guys will be the death of me.

On the flip side, I couldn't pick two better guys to be evil with. I'm a gluten for the punishment, and the experience of being part of this site with you guys has been one hell of a good ride. Despite how I joke, I'm SUPER appreciative of all the help and support 98Z5V and Edgecrusher have given over the short time we've known each other. I make fun, but they are stand up, good guys who I'm proud to call friends.

you guys are playing with live detonator on a ton of c4,  :cookoo: , just saying.

No joke!!!  <dontknow>

Holy poop!!!  I can't believe the pounding I just got on Page 6 here?!  :o

Rob, you just need to know something now, man - if you think you have BRD bad now, you're completely fucked once you visit.  I'm already working 6 days a week and banking days off, just so I can play "for free" while you're here, and not have to eat into vacation time.  I'm maximizing my chances at being able to "corrupt a LEO," here.  <laughs>

I'm even building a 7.5" 5.56 gun for you to shoot - just to make you realize "how much more maneuverable" that will be, over an 11.5" 5.56 gun, when you're in a vehicle...  <lmao>

You'll have those parts on order, in short order, after this trip.  You'll realize the velocity difference between the two, with round fragmentation in mind, and you'll be looking for a way to justify the 11.5" gun in no time at all... <dontknow>

No to mention, PINKY... 

poop-talking has a price, my brother.  In this case, payback shall be through "BRD Karma..."    :bitchslap: :ecs:  <munch>

What a damn tough crowd...  :-[

Damn few of us left brother, there are many of like mine here in this community but aside from that way to many winny,sniviling,ain't my fault it's the other guy/girl :hah:,I don't want to work just money piece of poop cheese dick fuckin dorks :limp-wrist:.We earn our way through life and persevear in the face of adversity adapting and overcoming.Ask nothing from no one and owe no one a single fuckin thing cause we made it on OUR OWN.Were dinosaures brother damn few of us left,God bless each and everyone of us.God bless America. <thumbsup> BTW for those that still aren't sure 98Z5V is the real deal.Rene