• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

OBUMA SIGNING UN TREATY

6132expert

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if the senate ratifies this treaty I don't think it will affect us however I do feel like it's another chip away from our freedoms,we're losing our freedoms slowly but surely.

If military,Leo or un troops ever take up arms against American Patriots defending our constitution they will become the enemy!

We are the largest army in the world by far and if anyone ever pisses us off enough it wont be pretty.

Yes the military could pull up to your house while you're sleeping, kick in your door and take your weapons but they can't surprise all 10 million of us at the same time :cookoo:

What % of the population would be willing to fight for our right to keep and bear arms? well 50% of the pop. votes democratic and they want to ban our guns! count out the females,children & cowards and we would be lucky to have 5%,which is still a huge amount!

From

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/6317

Ratification, however, is secondary to becoming a signatory to the treaty. Becoming a signatory carries its own obligations, which requires the U.S. to participate in the treaty under the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties.  That is, we are legally obligated to do nothing to counter or otherwise interfere with this treaty while ratification is being considered, regardless how unlikely the prospect of ratification might be.

Therefore, by simply being a signatory, the Obama/Hillary anti-gun, anti-second amendment position threatens our constitutional right to possess firearms for hunting or self-defense without even appearing to be antagonistic to the U.S. Constitution.

If military,Leo or un troops ever take up arms against American Patriots defending our constitution they will become the enemy!

Exactly! Every LEO who puts on the badge is my brother or sister, and every American who serves in our armed forces has my utmost respect up to the point when they become a threat to the freedoms this country was founded on. Once they cross that line they are the enemy! That is non-negotiable!

Time to throw some more fuel on the fire. My son is going into the Marines in October and since enlisting several months ago he has been to a couple of exercises to get him ready for bootcamp. Last Saturday he went to Las Cruces for an exercise and my wife informed me that it was for some type of riot control training, and that he was told not to discuss it with anyone!

My wife is an RN/Director at the local hospital and is the hospital rep. in the local emergency preparedness group. They have done several scenarios in the past involving hazmat (we have Interstate, railroad & pipeline running through town all within about 200 yards of each other), traffic accidents (interstate again) and shootings. She said they are having a scenario this Thursday involving a riot with high casualties and she wondered if it was tying in with the Marine thing. She said they have never had any scenarios with anything pertaining to riots and thought it was odd due to the small population in our area!

Now, you can take this info for what it's worth, but with all the crap going on now and especially the Canadian news article about a DHS agent's claims of Obama's intention to induce riots around the country in order to postpone or do away with the elections, it does make me go hmmmm............!

Time to throw some more fuel on the fire. My son is going into the Marines in October and since enlisting several months ago he has been to a couple of exercises to get him ready for bootcamp. Last Saturday he went to Las Cruces for an exercise and my wife informed me that it was for some type of riot control training, and that he was told not to discuss it with anyone!

My wife is an RN/Director at the local hospital and is the hospital rep. in the local emergency preparedness group. They have done several scenarios in the past involving hazmat (we have Interstate, railroad & pipeline running through town all within about 200 yards of each other), traffic accidents (interstate again) and shootings. She said they are having a scenario this Thursday involving a riot with high casualties and she wondered if it was tying in with the Marine thing. She said they have never had any scenarios with anything pertaining to riots and thought it was odd due to the small population in our area!

Now, you can take this info for what it's worth, but with all the crap going on now and especially the Canadian news article about a DHS agent's claims of Obama's intention to induce riots around the country in order to postpone or do away with the elections, it does make me go hmmmm............!

i normally dont worry about poop, dooms day, zombies poop like that but this poop honestly scares me. to the point where i want my rifle and i want it now, tomorrow im going shopping, if i can find a .308 AR im cancelling my RRA order and putting one in my hands now. not going to be caught running scared. im going back into ammo mode. when "our great leader" was elected and there was all the talk of ammo going thru the roof i was buying boxes of shells for guns in my house weekly. shits gonna get wild sooner or later with this lunitic in office.......

The USMC has formed what they are calling "A Police Battallion" for the express purpose of "Civillian Riot Control". This is not the job or purpose of the Marine Corps! Never has been! The Marine Corps is our Nations Quick Reaction Force, the Warriors whose job it is to provide a stop-gap fighting force until the rest of the military can get spun up and on site. The thought of seeing those young men in the crosshairs breaks my heart but, as you stated, when they cross that line all bets are off. Best wishes tou your son on earning his Eagle Globe & Anchor!

CavScout62