• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

OBUMA SIGNING UN TREATY

6132expert

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HE SIGNS THAT THING AND THIS COUNTRY WILL BE ON THE BRINK OF ANOTHER CIVIL WAR!!

You mean it's not already? It's not IF he signs it. He will sign it on the 27th. The senate it set to confirm it....

I can see the day when we have guys with blue helmets riding around here in APC's and making their rounds in the neighborhood. I don't think it's Mr. Rogers neighborhood either. I remember the first time I heard the name "New World Order". I heard it out of George Herbert Walker Bush's mouth in 1989 or was it 90? Obama, Romney, does it really matter?

AMMO, AMMO & and more AMMO!!!!

A reply to my letter about the UN small arms treaty from one of my senators(dem)

Thank you for contacting me to express your views about the UN Small Arms Treaty. I greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Conventional arms transfers are a crucial national security concern for the United States, and I have always supported effective action to control the international transfer of arms. An Arms Trade Treaty initiative presents us with the opportunity to promote our high export control standards for the entire international community.

The United States Department of State is working hard for a strong and robust Arms Trade Treaty (ATT), and it has been agreed that negotiations for that treaty will proceed on a consensus basis. These negotiations will only cover international transfers of conventional weapons, not internal (domestic) transfers or possession. I will oppose any provisions that would conflict with the U.S. Constitution or domestic U.S. law.

I assure you that I believe in the fundamental importance of the 2nd Amendment and will continue working to ensure that Americans have the right to bear arms. As the 112th Congress progresses, I will certainly look into the UN Small Arms Treaty when it appears for debate and voting. I assure you that I consider this issue to be paramount, and I will continue to ensure that it receives the attention it deserves.

Again, I appreciate hearing from you and hope you will continue to contact me anytime. Please feel free to visit my website at http://landrieu.senate.gov for more information on my legislative activities.

I don't trust her!...still waiting to here from my other senator(Rep.)

This is some scary poop! I don't put a lot of stock in one or two news articles or videos, but it does have me assessing my ability to defend my home and family if some entity should ever try to force their way into my home illegally! If need be, I WILL die a free man!

They say it has nothing to do about gun control or disarming American citizens, but what if it has everything to so about it? What if the documents in that video above is exactly what is fixing to go down? What the hell do we do as Americans who value our right that have been laid out in Black and White in Constitution? Do we pick up arms to fight the UN or the young men in our own Military? Is everyone really ready to die to protect the rights that our founding fathers set up for up? I have volunteered once to take a bullet for those rights and now I just don't know now. I feel like this is already a country full of people who just talk a lot of poop. I would be ready to fight if everyone else was ready to die and stick together to protect these rights, but I don't see it. Out of a hundred men who say they would I suspect 10 at best would really be ready! This now a country full of people who think it is wrong to spank a child, love the gays, and think that hunting is ridicules. I would say that 80% of the country will roll over and take ot right up the poop shoot and like it.

My sentiments exactly. Couldn't've said it any better...

They say it has nothing to do about gun control or disarming American citizens, but what if it has everything to so about it? What if the documents in that video above is exactly what is fixing to go down? What the hell do we do as Americans who value our right that have been laid out in Black and White in Constitution? Do we pick up arms to fight the UN or the young men in our own Military? Is everyone really ready to die to protect the rights that our founding fathers set up for up? I have volunteered once to take a bullet for those rights and now I just don't know now. I feel like this is already a country full of people who just talk a lot of shit. I would be ready to fight if everyone else was ready to die and stick together to protect these rights, but I don't see it. Out of a hundred men who say they would I suspect 10 at best would really be ready! This now a country full of people who think it is wrong to spank a child, love the gays, and think that hunting is ridicules. I would say that 80% of the country will roll over and take ot right up the poop shoot and like it.

If the documents from 1961 are real, then that would mean the idea is probably 10 years older and the thinking and typeing started a few years earlier. Has the government been waiting on the right time to do it?  30-40 years ago it would not of happened. Now is the country so individualized that the government is ready to make their move? They know everyone is busy playing video games that they think this is something that means nothing! Hell I don't know what to think my self but I can tell you this I am afraid! Not me me or you but for my kids, their kids...etc..etc this is no fucking video game this is our lives and the future. The way it is now a cop has to be cautious about walking up to a vehical if we are all disarmed he has nothing to worry about, what stops him from doing wrong, the government? I know there are good and bad about all situations but I can see no good comi.g from a disarmed United States of America if there will be such a place!

6132expert, i agree with everything you said, i, like yourself have seen combat, and most people think they know but they don't have a clue, all they know is what they see in the movies or on TV...In reality what can a person do who is in his house with his wife and kids and a truck pulls up with armed soldiers...Although i would be comfortable fighting side by side with the guys on here, except the fight would be over by the time we all got together lol...I think these people have been preparing this for a long time...Tom

Do we pick up arms to fight the UN or the young men in our own Military? Is everyone really ready to die to protect the rights that our founding fathers set up for up? I have volunteered once to take a bullet for those rights and now I just don't know now. I feel like this is already a country full of people who just talk a lot of poop. I would be ready to fight if everyone else was ready to die and stick together to protect these rights, but I don't see it. Out of a hundred men who say they would I suspect 10 at best would really be ready!

I think maybe 93 out of that 100 is willing to stand shoulder-to-shoulder and fight.

I also think that 100 out of 100 no one is willing to fire the first shot against tyranny.

Maybe one out of 10,000 is willing to go first.

JeffreyC got it right...3% fought in the Revolution.  If 3% fight this time around, that is 10 or 11 million!  What will UN nations be willing to send in?

After round one that makes Iraq, Kosovo, and Afghanistan look like a walk in the kiddy pool, they'll throw in the towel.

Jon

The difference is that we are not a country where large amounts of artillery will be given to fight, we are not a country who have thousands who are born and bread into some type of conflict. Think about how many generations have past on our soil since any real battle. The revolution yall speek of was a great war, but they didn't have Aircradt to fight with, tanks or even hummers with 50 cals mounted with an unlimited amout of ammo. Times have changed and so has the weapons used! I suppose I could take off with the wife and kids up deep into the mountians to a cabin her uncle has about an hour walk in but that is no way to live. As far as firing the first shot thats not even something Im going to talk about. The last thing I want to do is fire on my own brothers!

So is the consensus to surrender and be good little slaves ?

Artillery and aircraft are useful, but will they fire in cities ?

Collateral damage is much like reprisals, for every 10 killed it causes 100 to join the resistance.

As to fighting "our own" military, if they follow illegal, treasonous orders they are no longer my countrymen. 

(GunReports.com) -- U.N. and global gun banners began their most recent attack on Second Amendment freedoms by including civilian arms in the proposed Arms Trade Treaty, which was called for in a resolution adopted by the U.N. General Assembly in 2009. A conference began this week in New York City to draft the treaty's language. The conference will run through July 27.

Day one of the conference began with a stunning degree of inaction, as the meeting failed to formally convene for either morning or afternoon sessions. However, anti-gun groups are present in force and are insisting that civilian firearms be included within the scope of the ATT.

Addressing the conference on Tuesday, U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon made an emotional speech calling for an ATT. He said, it was a "disgrace" that there is no treaty covering conventional arms (the implication being the inclusion of small arms) and that the world is "over armed." He also called for strict national legislation to control arms. Meanwhile, Norway made its opening statement and called for the scope of the treaty to include "non-military arms," a direct call that civilian firearms should be included within the ATT.

Thursday's negotiations got off to a very slow start due to procedural issues, and adjourned late due to more of the same. Some countries did make statements that illustrated the deep divisions in the assembled body, especially over the issue of civilian firearms.

While the New Zealand delegate stated that, "The task is not to regulate state's internal matters, such as conditions of domestic sales of arms or national systems of gun control or registration," the delegate from Mexico took the opposite tack, saying individuals' rights (i.e., the Second Amendment) are not an excuse for "products traded without controls." This statement continued Mexico's efforts to blame its drug cartel problem on American guns. The Mexican delegate then went on to say specifically that civilian firearms needed to be included in the ATT.

The NRA will be present throughout the entire U.N. meeting and will provide frequent updates.

In a joint position statement issued this week, French, German, British, and Swedish government officials said, "We believe that an arms trade treaty should cover all types of conventional weapons, notably including small arms and light weapons, all types of munitions, and related technologies.

The difference is that we are not a country where large amounts of artillery will be given to fight, we are not a country who have thousands who are born and bread into some type of conflict. Think about how many generations have past on our soil since any real battle. The revolution yall speek of was a great war, but they didn't have Aircradt to fight with, tanks or even hummers with 50 cals mounted with an unlimited amout of ammo. Times have changed and so has the weapons used! I suppose I could take off with the wife and kids up deep into the mountians to a cabin her uncle has about an hour walk in but that is no way to live. As far as firing the first shot thats not even something Im going to talk about. The last thing I want to do is fire on my own brothers!

6132 I agree with JeffreyC on this...if those that took the oath fire on my countrymen, they are no longer my brothers.

Most cost effective anti-armor is still the molotov cocktail.  Our snipers are trained to take out a tanks communications, sensors, optics, thereby creating a blind crew running a worthless tin can.

Our aircraft are sensitive on the ground.  Fired missiles need to be replaced in factories that can be destroyed.

Dead traitors don't need advanced weapons anymore.  You have our permission to take them and use them against enemies domestic.

Scores of millions of Veterans have been labeled "domestic terrorists" by a rogue government.  I don't see them cozying up to powers that want to kill their neighbors, friends, or loved ones.

Jon