• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Colorado Theater Shooting

98Z5V

Hey, brother, that's not what I was getting at - not that this was some kind of Gov setup, or anything like that. 

What I was referring to was the timing of this event, and the fact that the UN ATT was going on through Friday.  The fact that is happened at midnight on a Thursday night means that all those assholes that are "delegates

and decision-makers" at that damn treaty have just been given the "gift" of emphasizing arms control over citizens for a full day.  Politics. 

Those dickweeds can use those sad families in a way that

would benefit nobody - but themselves.  I wish I was a fly on the wall in that meeting all day Friday, just to hear the bullpoopy that was spewed by those agenda-seeking jackasses. 

More than being there and hearing it all, I'd have liked to been given the opportunity/permission to shout

"bullpoopy!!!" at the top of my lungs, everytime they brought it up as an example. 

As far as this current administration, and it's agenda, I trust them not in the least.  They created Gunwalker,

authorized Gunwalker, and implemented Gunwalker.  At that point, they used Gunwalker to enact new laws.  The poop didn't hit the fan until Brian

Terry was killed.  I don't trust that any of them have the interests of this country in mind - only their own collective and personal agendas.

THIS!!

Complete disarmament of the United States Citizenry. This is their main goal now. In their eyes anything less than that would be a failure and obstacle to their

ultimate goals. I have a good idea what those goals are, and I will not participate in slavery and genocide... Furthermore the timing of this theater incident is just too perfectly in favor of the globalists agenda. I'm not buying it, flame me it's ok.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that idea alot brother Ghorn money is what people understand.And brother survival how did he get under the radar,the same way Mcviegh and that dude that blew up the bus with Isralies.He is the boy next door,not a beaner[like me],black,arabic,eastern indiana.Treat everyone the same, suspect ALL not just a certain color or ethnicity.And his mom knew more than she is saying.

My point is , that any terrorist attack is just that , no matter who you are . To treat it like a 7-11 robbery , that the clerk got shot is not the same .

I believe the gangs that are prevalent in this country are also terrorist's & should be treated as such .

I truly believe that the people in our gov. , now & in the past have subjected the citizens of this country ( & others ) to many diabolical criminal acts , in the name of altering public opinion or events .

I'm not that naive to believe there is not a plan behind this , be it by our gov. or another . This event was probably choreographed to coincide with world events , just like fast & furious was to get laws or the Constitution degraded.

I am old enough to have been part of & witnessed things , that I would not put any thing past this gov. or any other (or should I say , those elected officials in charge at this time ), to do, to achieve its goals .

And I've got sick feeling Holder, that p.o.s, will somehow skate because if this, as this may be a distraction away from F&F  <dontknow>

He probably was going to skate anyway. The pricks at the top never seem to pay for their crimes, their treason, their usurpations......

After 911 I was completely in the tank for revenge. Kill the Taliban RAW RAW RAW!! Get Saddam RAW RAW RAW!! Now I feel like such the fool. How much liberty have we lost since 911? The DHS, WTF? Why not just call them the fkg Gustapo? Sure there are real good people in there, but that bitch running the thing, she related to Himler? I'm a Patriot and they say Patriots should be considered possible terrorists? Who the hell are the terrorists anyway? Me, or the TSA goons molesting children, accosting old ladies in wheelchairs, feeling up your wife at the airports? I've heard the plans of expanding TSA thugs to bus & train stations everywhere, I think may have already began that. Who was it that said "those that sacrifice their liberty for security deserve neither"?

911... I smell A RAT!!!!

NoFail, that takes some serious stones to admit you swallowed hook, line, and sinker.  You got my respect brother!

One of my "Rush Limbaugh conservative" buddies recently said about me "Jon is more conservative than me...and that's a rare thing."

I sure was pissed when I was speaking out against Patriot Act and it being unconstitutional, and all the Rush fans calling me "bleeding heart liberal"!

Now Obama has Patriot Act II, III, and more, using drones in country and assassinations on citizens in country here will follow.

Just what I was warning against then when I asked "What about the person after Bush?"

It looks like we will be making a stand...a big one.

Jon

Yes,  planeflyer, I reckon it took me long enough, but I'm here now. I think my major turning point was when Bush gave the 100's of billions to the banks. Before then I was all about Raw Raw Raw Rebublican's, I love Rush Limbaugh, the Dems are treasonous commies, etc., etc.

Before then I had studied the 911 footage and Pentagon too. Lots of things don't add up and you have to judge for yourself. I became suspicious. Now I'm wide awake.

Bush's accelerated it, Obama finishing it.... I have no doubts. They have their Master, I have mine.....

You guys read about the phenominally monumentous piece of poop yet?

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/20/aurora-theater-shooting-victim-jamie-rohrs-thinking-of-his-girlfriend-and-their-children-please-let-them-get-out-alive/

The media is in the process of burying the story, but this shitbag set his infant son on the floor, and left his fiancee and young daughter there - and he hauled ass.  A 19 year guy that didn't even know the family shielded the kids from gunfire - after asshat took off...  Pathetic.  >:(

Yep '98, and I have loooooong since stopped paying attention the douche bag main stream media, local or network.

http://stevequayle.com/index2.html

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/hagmann-

hagmann-recent-broadcasts

http://www.braveheartradio.net/

Yes, I do absorb everything I can from sources like these. I especially like the Haggman & Haggman Report, live podcasts daily 8:00 eastern, or catch the recent shows archive.

I keep reading the Fire Exit door was "kicked in", which in my mind is contrary to most zoning ordinances, where the door should open outwards from the space that is to be evacuated.

Photos are out today showing that indeed, it is a steel-framed fire door that swings outwards only from the inside.

Which lends creedence to the witnesses that are saying a person received a call on their cell phone, then got up to open THAT door for the person that started the shooting.

Two days until the UN arms treaty.

Jon

Theater management said that Holmes bought a ticket and went into the theater, and that he was wearing normal clothing and a backpack at that time. There is some confusion about what he did after that, but apparently there are only one or two people who claim someone let him in after receiving a phone call. I worked security in a local theater complex for 3 years, and cell phones light up all the time in a theater during a movie, and especially during a premier like this one. In a theater environment you almost have to be sitting right on top of someone to say for sure it was that person's phone going off.

Knowing what I've learned about theaters and based on management's statement that Holmes purchased a ticket and went in the theater (with that red hair I'm sure he wasn't hard to remember) I don't believe there was any accomplice. Knowing the planning he put in leading up to this, I believe he had everything in place and accomplished it without any help. All it takes is something as small as a pebble to prop those doors open, and no one in the theater would have noticed it since it was dark outside. There is probably very little lighting around the back of the complex, and what lighting is present is usually focused on the parking areas, not the exit doors. It would have been very easy for Holmes to prop the door on his way out, gear up (which I'm sure he practiced before the incident) and re-enter the theater with no help from anyone else. With the light levels constantly changing in the theater and cell phones lighting up, it would be easy for someone to think they saw a person move to the exit to let him in. The other thing that stands out in my mind is that from what I've heard about Holmes' actions leading up to this, I don't think he's the type of person who would want to involve someone else in accomplishing his goal.

Just my $.02 based on what I know and gut feeling. <dontknow>

What you said here does make sense to me.

But I think you are government plant put right here to spread disinformation!!  <lmao>  <laughs>

Theater management said that Holmes bought a ticket and went into the theater, and that he was wearing normal clothing and a backpack at that time. There is some confusion about what he did after that, but apparently there are only one or two people who claim someone let him in after receiving a phone call. I worked security in a local theater complex for 3 years, and cell phones light up all the time in a theater during a movie, and especially during a premier like this one. In a theater environment you almost have to be sitting right on top of someone to say for sure it was that person's phone going off.

Knowing what I've learned about theaters and based on management's statement that Holmes purchased a ticket and went in the theater (with that red hair I'm sure he wasn't hard to remember) I don't believe there was any accomplice. Knowing the planning he put in leading up to this, I believe he had everything in place and accomplished it without any help. All it takes is something as small as a pebble to prop those doors open, and no one in the theater would have noticed it since it was dark outside. There is probably very little lighting around the back of the complex, and what lighting is present is usually focused on the parking areas, not the exit doors. It would have been very easy for Holmes to prop the door on his way out, gear up (which I'm sure he practiced before the incident) and re-enter the theater with no help from anyone else. With the light levels constantly changing in the theater and cell phones lighting up, it would be easy for someone to think they saw a person move to the exit to let him in. The other thing that stands out in my mind is that from what I've heard about Holmes' actions leading up to this, I don't think he's the type of person who would want to involve someone else in accomplishing his goal.

Just my $.02 based on what I know and gut feeling. <dontknow>

What you said here does make sense to me.

But I think you are government plant put right here to spread disinformation!!  <lmao>  <laughs>

I'm glad you put those smilies in there, otherwise I'd have to hunt you down and try to kick yer ass! I say try because at my age I'd probably end up gettin what I was trying to dish out! <lmao>