• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

the "Murder City"

michiganchopper

Good evening my brothers in arms, good to hear from you guys! I recent got a .308 bushmaster and  it is way more fun than a 15! I guess I have a lot to learn, how far can I shoot the bushmaster? What scope should I get?(just a red dot on it now) yes, I think flint has Detroit beat per capita  flint is just no place to be, unarmed  anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have heard just in last couple years that Gary had gotten bad. They will kill you for your fookin air Jordan tennis shoes here, two 17 year old boys were killed fore their shoes last week on the east side. I felt safer in Iraq than here after dark! I am getting the Nikkon scope you recommended

MC greetings from Wisconsin. You will like the Nikon Monarch, great optic for the money. Might check out the Nikon 308 BDC also.

• 3 weeks later...

The Nikon monarch series, leupold vx series, millett,and redfield Scopes are all good deals for the money.I carry a Glock 21 and/or a Glock 30, so I'm with you on that.I believe we have several bushy guys here, they'll be on, don't worry.

All these are good scopes, I have the Nikon Buckmaster 6-18-40 bdc and the Monarch 4-16-50 bdc and they are good out to 5-600 yards.

I just recently bought the trijicon 2.5-10-56 accupoint which sits on my dpms ap4 16" .308 and its a tac driver out to 300 yards, but I've yet to take out further.

One other you might want to consider is the Vortex pst riflescopes.

• 1 month later...