• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I don't know why anyone would need it...

There have been lots of grip changes in the not-too-distant past, based on shooting styles and tactics/techniques.  Look at the new BCM Gunfighter Grip - less angle then the other grips on the market, and more "straight-up-and-down" of a grip than "traditional" AR grips that have more grip angle.

There's a reason that it has merit - modern shooting styles.  Firing elbow tucked on tight to your side, minimizing exposure, front-facing your target to give maximum exposure of your body armor plates.  Weaver stance is out, in modern gunfighting. 

With the firing elbow tucked in tight to your side, with a grip like this - or the new BCM Gunfighter grip - there's less angle on the firing hand over a traditional AR grip angle.

This one does both.  <thumbsup>

I'm just sayin'...  <dontknow>

It's about as "technique-driven" as all the MagPul Theory-Based Products.  <thumbsup>

Rob, I'm gonna put you through your paces while you're out here.  You'll see all this stuff in action, upon arrival, with what I've got planned.  I've spent the past few months growing my own Costa-Beard, just for this occasion, and it'll scare enough intimidation into you right away, so I don't have to worry about the results of any shooting competition betweenst us all...    <laughs> <lmao>

Upon your arrival, I'll already be "in your head..."  :o ;D :cookoo:

Hey bro pull up your pants for just a minute will ya :o <lmao>.Talking about tactics/techniques have you heard or use the nose to charging handle method? <dontknow> Now that I have put the magnifier on the PSA upper its in front of the rear MBUS in front of the EoTech thats at the farthest point out on the reciever rail.To get the right view my nose is now damn near to the C/H.I've noticed alot of guys that fight with m4's with collapseable stocks almost all have stocks most if not all in.I can see why the guys with body armor do it but have seen others without armor use same M.O..What do you think brother Tom?

Hey bro pull up your pants for just a minute will ya :o <lmao>.Talking about tactics/techniques have you heard or use the nose to charging handle method?

Militarily "grew up" with that poop, brother.  It's an easy teaching technique, to get EVERY shooter to acquire the SAME cheek-to-stock weld every single time. The Cheek-to-stock weld is important when using iron sights, because if you change your eye distance to the rear aperture, you change your sight picture, ever so slightly, but enough to make a difference if it's a gross difference. 

I still shoot that way, out of habit, on iron-sight-only ARs, and I'm consistent on all of them.  <thumbsup>