• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

It Is Time!

planeflyer21

Everyone, I've mentioned doing this before. Some believe it is a good idea, some feel it will be received by those in political offices as "a threat".

Well they can spew that political garbage that we are threatening them if they wish but it is time We The People are heard...clearly.

Again I propose that we ship our "mandatory gun locks", the ones included with every handgun, rifle, and shotgun sold, to Washington D.C. A portion to be delivered to the Capital building, a portion to be delivered to the White House.

I also propose that the locks be delivered en masse on February 6, 2013. Historically this is the day that the blossoming Republic was first recognized as a sovereign nation, in the midst of our War For Independence, by France...February 6, 1778.

While much time can be spent on flowery text to be included with the delivery of these unused gun locks, I see no reason that the Declaration of Independence shouldn't be re-delivered.

I'm ignorant in the organization of such matters, so anyone that is willing to help, please feel free to jump on board!

Please share this far and wide! Let's make a go of this!

Jon

This is what I emailed out to everyone this morning:

Good Morning Fellow Americans,

I'm sending out this email to notify you of a simple protest in which we can all participate:  Mail in your unlocked-gun locks to Washington D.C., to be delivered on February 6, 2013, to either the Capitol building or the White House (addresses below).

It is time for the American masses to let our servants in political office, that We The People will no longer comply with efforts to have us disarmed and falling prey to lawless and/or criminal elements on our streets...or in political office.

February 6 is the 235th anniversary of France recognizing the United States of America as a sovereign Republic, while We The People were still in the midst of our War For Independence. 

Please share the news of this protest with all of your friends and neighbors, coworkers and acquaintances!

Thank-you!  We can do this!

A Fellow American

https://www.facebook.com/WeThePeopleUnlocked

Mailing addresses:

Capitol Building, Washington, DC 20515

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20500

C'mon!  We can have literally tens of thousands of TONS of gun locks dropped off and delivered.

They'll poop themselves!

Jon

Men, I have pants-wetters on another forum crying this is "too soon".

You know what?  February 6, 2013 is almost a fucking WEEK after Biden's deadline to turn in his GUN CONTROL recommendations!

This isn't even orga-fuckin'-nizing a militia meeting or an armed protest!  It is mailing in your damned GUN LOCKS!

If you can't even do that as a statement to those who stated "Now is our time for REVENGE!!", who hold the 20th Century's greatest mass-murderers of Stalin/Mau/Pol Pot/Lenin in high esteem, then crawl back into your sissy-puss wo-"man cave" for snuggle time while watching The Patriot and Braveheart.

Rant off.

Jon

True Greg.

Learning from history, the Brits were unable to enforce confiscation measures.

Which is why they went out to sieze the armories.

Jon

...And we had the "Powder Alarms."  By the third time they went out to try to seize the powder and ball, we had learned - and they were shocked at the outcome.  <thumbsup>

Thanks everyone!

Sometimes the best thing we get as a gift is revelations.

I'd though that with the current mad rush by antis, there would be thousands willing to send some sort of signal to federal politicos that a ban, under any banner, isn't acceptable.

We've seen the wishlists already, as they can not contain their hopeful glee...any semi-auto firearm (assault weapon), anything with a scope (sniper weapon), anything inexpensive (Saturday Night specials/"melting point" tests), the most often used for gang violence (.22 caliber), anything shot from the hip/spun/twirled, that is inaccurate or accurate.

Of course, those are the emotional plays.

The slimebags in power showed their hands with other bans/wishes:  rounds that can pierce armor-plated limousines and the rifles that shoot them, any firearm shooting a round that can defeat level IIA body armor, anything shooting a modern projectile over 1/2" in diameter...all tools that make their job of subjugating the populations easier.

But apparently if is of no concern to 99.9999999999999% of firearms owners or Americans in general.

The masses don't train...ownership is enough.

Jon