• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

FNG

44Dave

Howdy from Nebraska. 

I backordered a Tactical Machining stripped upper and lower from Brownells a few weeks ago.  I have no idea when it will arrive, but I've been spending the time looking over this forum trying to figure out what else I can backorder.  Thought it was time to introduce myself so I can properly ask stupid questions and start annoying all you fine people. 

It's a frustrating time to start a new build I guess, but whatever.  Better late than never I guess.

This is gonna be my first foray into 308 territory.  Can't wait.

-44Dave

Welcome to the insanity Dave.Just be ready to keep your mind.........and your wallet open. <laughs>

What he said.  You have the total control over your mind, but we heavily influence that wallet.  In a few months, you're going to fully realize that, but don't take it personal, when that moment of "rational clarity" hits.  That's how the .308s are. 

We "enable" you in your endeavor.  <thumbsup> <dontknow>

Ha, at least you're honest.

I've already laid out big plans... have to see if I actually have pockets deep enough to complete.  I just wish I had some idea of when my back order gets filled.  <dontknow>

Everyone here is so polite.  I'm not used to that on gun boards  ;D

Everyone here is so polite.  I'm not used to that on gun boards  ;D

We pride ourselves on not being a bunch of dillholes, but that doesn't mean we don't have other draw backs! By the way, the entrance fee is….. well I need glass for my mk12 build…..

http://www.leupold.com/tactical/scopes/mark-8-riflescopes/mark-8-1-1-8x24mm-cqbss-m5b1-front-focal/

<lmao> <laughs> <lmao> :cookoo:  ……... :'( :'( :'(

sarcasm, number one drawback of 308ar.com. oh and endless enabling by friends

Well, since you didn't post your shipping address you're SOL.  Sorry, man. 

We pride ourselves on not being a bunch of dillholes, but that doesn't mean we don't have other draw backs! By the way, the entrance fee is….. well I need glass for my mk12 build…..

http://www.leupold.com/tactical/scopes/mark-8-riflescopes/mark-8-1-1-8x24mm-cqbss-m5b1-front-focal/

<lmao> <laughs> <lmao> :cookoo:  ……... :'( :'( :'(

sarcasm, number one drawback of 308ar.com. oh and endless enabling by friends