• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New Remington Rifle

Probably a civilian version of one of the modular sniper rifles.  Good caliber, too.

Right now, there's not a huge run on 30-06.  It was the only thing available at the local Wal-Mart ammo section the other day...  Right now, I'm glad I'm the only guy in town that has one... 

Probably a civilian version of one of the modular sniper rifles.  Good caliber, too.

Right now, there's not a huge run on 30-06.  It was the only thing available at the local Wal-Mart ammo section the other day...  Right now, I'm glad I'm the only guy in town that has one...

I always tell people that .30-06 is the true SHTF round as there are plenty available and not an overwhelming demand.

She is what we used to call a 'double bagger'. You put 2 bags on just in case one falls off! :o <lmao>

naw, that's a triple bagger, one for her, one for you just in case hers falls off, and one for your dog to puke in when he sees what you brought home.  :-[ :-[