• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

"Maternity Tourism" hotels, in Kalifornia...

98Z5V

No poop.  Foreign pregnant women apply for and receive Tourist Visas to the US.  The come here and check into a "Maternity Tourism Hotel."  They give birth.

On US soil. 

For the reason of benefits.  I poop you not - read the news:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-birthing-centers-20130104,0,2523789.story

We are the only country in the world that grants citizenship automatically to any person born in this country. That poop needs to change NOW!

Let us take a look at the claims by the federal government, and the fed worshipping gumptards.

They say the states MUST provide care for any person born in their state's borders, as their birth there makes them a citizen of the USA, according to the 14th Amendment.

They then say that states have no jurisdiction over illegal immigrants, that those lawbreakers are under the authority of the federal government only.

A careful reading of the 14th Amendment shows that a person born in any one of the several united States becomes a citizen, only if that state has legal jurisdiction over the parents of the child being born in that state.

So, feds, which is it...we have jurisdiction over illegal immigrants and their children to deny them citizenship, or we don't have jurisdiction over illegal immigrants and the federal government is going to be picking up the tab for them being in our state?

Jon

It's pretty fucking sad that there's an "industry" now that advertises to foreign, pregnant women, "Come to the US and have your baby - You get benefits that way."

poop needs to change.  :gtfo2:

Rule #1 - if you come to this country, just to birth, then you're DENIED everything - EVERYTHING -  that a US Citizen gets.  You're billed for the hospital visit, too, at the astronical, full-value rate that the hospital charges.  "Emergencies" don't get validated, either.  You bought it.

Rule #2 - if you came here, with the intentions of having a baby in this country, FOR the reason of gaining privileges, then you're charged in a court of law, for fraud.  YOU pay the prosecuting and defending attorney fees, too.  All of them. 

Rule #3 - if you fit the above categories, then the US State Department gets you on file, as well as US Citizens and Immigrations Services (USCIS), and Customs and Border Patrol (CBP).  You have a permanent record.  You'll never get in here again, not even on a student VISA or visitation VISA.  :gtfo2:

Like AIDS, that poop needs to be forever. 

While one of my hate opening statements were meant to be a joke. They probably weren't as funny as I thought :-[. The so-called industry would leave one to think, that it was probably more exceptable for the asians to do this as if they were somehow smarter and had more to contribute than other race of people is bullpoopy. That the even tell the people how to decive that they know it's illegal. There is a right way and a wrong way to enter the country. I agree with brother Tom %100. The statement of "we are being diluted" is a bit disturbing. The only people native to this country are the "Native Americans". Hispanic American people have done and continue to do a lot for this country. Including serving honorably in the military and becoming professionals in all facets of society. They are as much of a law-abiding responsible citizens of society as anyone else. To suggest that they are anything else other than that is disturbing. You are either in this country lawfully or unlawfully. Regardless of what you are. This is an illegal enterprise with this so called" industry" and needs to be immediately brought to an end.Rene

Hispanic American people have done and continue to do a lot for this country. Including serving honorably in the military and becoming professionals in all facets of society. They are as much of a law-abiding responsible citizens of society as anyone else. To suggest that they are anything else other than that is disturbing. You are either in this country lawfully or unlawfully. Regardless of what you are. This is an illegal enterprise with this so called" industry" and needs to be immediately brought to an end.Rene

There are peoples of all types making positive contributions. My step mother is Puerto Rican, and is finishing up her Doctorate in Nursing. I have a Ukrainian family that lives a house down that has three grown children who are all working members of society. It all comes down to a certain percentage of lazy asses who make up the leacherous part of society, who want to be lead through life without trying. Now off the box  :soap: