• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Now West Point Too?!?

planeflyer21

Ah ha. So this is how Obama is going to get our guns. He's going to claim we are all domestic terrorists and block us thru NICS checks.  :cookoo:

I knew when I was on active duty there was a difference between enlisted, cadidiots, and officers. Enlisted had the full brain, cadidiots had half and, officers had none.

And these idiots swear to defend the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.

NOT the political views in the white house.  Who again is it the are supposed to be defending???????

I think there would be a hell of alot of Colonels and Generals telling The King to go fcuk himself.

Did you guys know that one Admiral and one General were relieved over Benghazi? 

General Carter Ham, and Rear Admiral Charles Baouette.

The newest spin is that Banghazi wasn't the reason.  The General had the ground force necessary, and the Admiral had the capability to get the ground force there.  They launched the rescue mission, after being told to stand down. 

I don't think we need to worry about the military coming after us.  Not in the least.

I think there would be a hell of alot of Colonels and Generals telling The King to go fcuk himself.

There is a definate rift at that level...those that want knee pads and Pentagon duty, and those that want to have a kick-ass fighting force.

Dad retired when they gave the 349th over to a Pentagon kissass that had never flown reconaissance a day in his life.

Jon

Did you guys know that one Admiral and one General were relieved over Benghazi? 

General Carter Ham, and Rear Admiral Charles Baouette.

The newest spin is that Banghazi wasn't the reason.  The General had the ground force necessary, and the Admiral had the capability to get the ground force there.  They launched the rescue mission, after being told to stand down.  I don't think we need to worry about the military coming after us.  Not in the least.

now that you bring that back up, i remember that being stated before. along with the denial for ammo and weapons becasue of cost and the embassy in italy got new government motors volts