• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Is This Real?

planeflyer21

I missed out on my fortune. I had a whole series of Blazing Saddles spoof shirts thought out. The best was when sheriff Bart comes riding into rock ridge for the first time. I wanted a shot with a woman and a man talking with that old miner up on the roof in the background. "did he just say the president is NEAR ?"

Whether or not the movement is real I don't know but I DO know that both of the protester photos were shopped.

The way it's written also sounds suspicious. There's allot of "Hollywood" cult language in there, as if to suggest the author isn't very serious about it. My only doubt comes from the fact that nowadays people are dumb enough to actually behave like that and mean it.

you dont go to the hood much do you

A guy that used to work with me won't talk to me anymore.  Has something to do with hammering nonstop on Obama's drone strikes, keeping Guantanamo open, F&F (you're killing your fellow hispanics!), and demanding an answer to "How is FORCING me to BUY insurance benefitting anyone but a big corporation?  May as well have given Bush 4 terms!"  <lmao>

Don't know why he thinks I'm an center of uranus.

Jon

A guy that used to work with me won't talk to me anymore.  Has something to do with hammering nonstop on Obama's drone strikes, keeping Guantanamo open, F&F (you're killing your fellow hispanics!), and demanding an answer to "How is FORCING me to BUY insurance benefitting anyone but a big corporation?  May as well have given Bush 4 terms!"  <lmao>

Don't know why he thinks I'm an Swollen Rectum.

Jon

HEY!!  If you're going to censor my post, at least use proper grammar!

It is "a Swollen Rectum", not "an Swollen Rectum".

Grammar Nazi

Not if I can help it. ;D

I get to for work, Milwaukee is entertaining for the most part Rockford Il makes me nervous at times. But in these places you see "locals" with there Obama hats and tee's like he's some kinda rock star, makes me sick!

Jon I'm glad I work with like minded people I did loose a hand full of "friends" on FB after the recall and presidential election.

I get to for work, Milwaukee is entertaining for the most part Rockford Il makes me nervous at times. But in these places you see "locals" with there Obama hats and tee's like he's some kinda rock star, makes me sick!

Jon I'm glad I work with like minded people I did loose a hand full of "friends" on FB after the recall and presidential election.

Handful?  You're doing it wrong.  <laughs>

I lost more than a few spewing "Obama and Holder tried to FRAME the American gun owners, by running guns to Mexico and blaming the deaths on Americans!  This racist administration feels it is ok to kill a bunch of Mexicans to further their agenda, and if they don't speak out against it, their supporters are Mexican-hating RACISTS too!"

Damn racists.

Jon

This whole thing about using the immigration process as a political football to BUY the VOTE of this demograpic of people makes me very fukin angry.Thousands good through the process the right way per the law,and both parties want to just GIVE it away.I have always learned that if you do work for it,and earn it you don't appreciate it.It doesn't have the same value.You don't want to work for it  :gtfo2:. Bro tells me a story of a tinner lookin for work,tells the foreman he's lookin.Foreman takes a hammer and flips it in the air and catches it a few times.Asked the bro "can you do this?" he saids "yes".Foreman saids "can't use you I got enough guys do that already".

Handful?  You're doing it wrong.  <laughs>

I lost more than a few spewing "Obama and Holder tried to FRAME the American gun owners, by running guns to Mexico and blaming the deaths on Americans!  This racist administration feels it is ok to kill a bunch of Mexicans to further their agenda, and if they don't speak out against it, their supporters are Mexican-hating RACISTS too!"

Damn racists.

Jon

The hand full that weren't like minded :)