• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Stuff that needs fixed and bug reports

imschur

I will consolidate this in to one post as they come up. Replies will be deleted after inclusion

• Who's online - Fixed
  • Duplicate members from the test board - Fixed
  • Smileys - Some dont missing or do not work - Fixed
  • After posting user is redirected to an error page. - Healed itself
  • Avatars - Some user groups lost their avatars. Fixed - Users can install their own.
  • Upload file size and quantity - Fixed
  • Fix logo - Fixed
  • Post count "0" for some members - Fixed
  • Signature text too light - Fixed - Users control signature styles.
  • Banned word list -

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Something I noticed. When I am in the "General" forum, up at the top it shows the 308AR contests....and the last post thread displayed next to it is "reloading question"

Just me? Looks like its linking from the wrong section.

• 2 years later...

I feel the need to shift the blame to Tom...... :banana:

It IS my fault, and I'll take the fall.  You see, this one time... 

I was on my way to bed btw....I still love you guys, even Tom for putting me in the hospital

Well, this one time...  Actually, the last time I went absolutely apeshit on someone here, Drew had a very involuntary reaction when he saw it the next morning, and he lost it so bad he $hit out a rabid monkey...  and ended up in the hospital.  I'd been warned not to do that, and I said I wouldn't, and I completely went batshit on the public board.  It caused Drew to lose control of his bowels in a violent manner. 

I've since sworn i would never do it again, and I think I'm doing okay with that.  Drew wouldn't talk to me for awhile (I think he was in recovery), and every ganged up on me and hit me with more warning points. 

And here we are...  :banana: :ecs:

It IS my fault, and I'll take the fall.  You see, this one time... 

Well, this one time...  Actually, the last time I went absolutely apeshit on someone here, Drew had a very involuntary reaction when he saw it the next morning, and he lost it so bad he $hit out a rabid monkey...  and ended up in the hospital.  I'd been warned not to do that, and I said I wouldn't, and I completely went batshit on the public board.  It caused Drew to lose control of his bowels in a violent manner. 

I've since sworn i would never do it again, and I think I'm doing okay with that.  Drew wouldn't talk to me for awhile (I think he was in recovery), and every ganged up on me and hit me with more warning points. 

And here we are...  :banana: :ecs:

<lmao>

Oh, he eventually started talking to me again.  He sent me a PM, and said "I don't think I've ever seen someone use "Vagisil" in a personal insult..."

Let me dig up the PM and I'll post it...   oh, wait, I can't access my Personal Messenger...  <laughs>

Oh, he eventually started talking to me again.  He sent me a PM, and said "I don't think I've ever seen someone use "Vagisil" in a personal insult..."

Let me dig up the PM and I'll post it...   oh, wait, I can't access my Personal Messenger...  <laughs>

Cold!!!!!  Just Cold.