Stuff that needs fixed and bug reports

imschur

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one, in this thread:

Pics are directly uploaded into the thread straight from the hard drive, but others can't see them.  That's an issue.  They're not hosted somewhere else and linked - they're attached to the post directly from the hard drive...  Page 4.

Thanks guys. A few things. We have moved to a new more powerful server. Lots of cpu cores, memory and SSD's. It was a bit of a rough start but we are still tweaking. There is also a forum update to apply soon that should address some of these bugs. If not Jason is also working on a list of issues and improvements. He is working to make our own skin similarly colored to the old site. He also also working out customizing the mobile experience. We were hoping ipb would address it officially because the new version is universally hated. There is also a possible plugin available. Unfortunately though Jason comes at an hourly rate which while an outstanding value for his skill set I just cant say do everything at once. Jason first priority is getting everything on the server set as well as the above items.

Lastly since august the server has been seeing an unprecedented amount of bad traffic, essentially denial of service type stuff. We have blocked many countries but quite a bit is domestic.

Anyhow keep the issues coming and we will pick away at it. Thanks for your patience

Well this is new but my reply to any topic in politics is not available? Maybe i over did myself in my last pic post but all political posts!? Comon man! Jon needs support! I still cant see robs warning? 

Edited by sketch
Shits now i see it raiders wear eyeshadow?