• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Where does your state rank?

seasprite

Like I said Fubared Idaho has no stand down law, so you are ok in,out or where ever we have ccw, we love class 3,you can hunt with surrpressor, no limit on rounds in mag while hunting, ok to have loaded rifle in truck or car when hunting, and the whole state is Republican, and we have a freedom of firearms act one of only 7 states to have it, so tell me how the heck does a state like that rank 32? like I said fubared.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to link your pics in here, and can't figure out how to do it - it's giving me an HTML code (to a webpage) instead of any kind of usuable .jpg link...  I'll figure it out somehow.  That's a couple sweet pics!  :D

I tried to link your pics in here, and can't figure out how to do it - it's giving me an HTML code (to a webpage) instead of any kind of usuable .jpg link...  I'll figure it out somehow.  That's a couple sweet pics!  :D

Which ones, they are on this computer, let my know and I'll throw them up….. I am doing the night shift with the boys right now while mom sleeps…. man the little fockers eat a lot! Poop a lot too!

Whaddya mean?

Arizona IS numero uno!

Jon

Ohhh! Make no mistake Jon, I agree wholeheartedly and fortunately my daughter lives in Casa Grande. If things were to really go south here I could be staying in Arizona with very little effort!thumbup.gif

Edited by 392heminut