• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Where does your state rank?

seasprite

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a mistake in there...they mentioned az has a "requirement" to inform LE you are concealed. i dont believe this is the case.

In Arizona there is no "requirement" to volunteer information to law enforcement that you are armed/carrying

BUT

if they ask and you lie, you may be prosecuted for "misconduct with weapons".

Jon

That was very informative to say the least. I would have thought Iowa would rack better because of the CC laws, stand your ground and the civil suit laws here. Pretty much if you don't have a record and attend a class you will be granted the permit. Proir service members only need the DD214 and you get a CC on the spot. It amazes me the people that carry here. You just need to spend some time at the LGS and watch who buys. Yes getting a Class 3 here is pretty much hoping the governor says but that is not a big deal for me.

Well CT will be 50 or 51 within days!!!

Insurance required, $140 tax per gun per year, Existing AW's will need to be made compliant which is non functional, just about everything will be considered an AW...14 pages of nonsense

I would go to those I work under/for and say "I won't live under the draconian laws our state just passed.  I am moving."

Maybe we can start a career board for those willing to hire folks fleeing antigun states.

Jon

Well CT will be 50 or 51 within days!!!

Insurance required, $140 tax per gun per year, Existing AW's will need to be made compliant which is non functional, just about everything will be considered an AW...14 pages of nonsense

Holy poop! In other words, only the rich can own firearms?

Edited by Microgunner

I think the real deal is what happens if you dont or cant afford to pay? Confiscation? I am beyond angry...

We really need to get the nation in the hands of thinking people.

If that kind of BS makes it all the way down here, look for me on the news.

I've lived long enough already.

I think the real deal is what happens if you dont or cant afford to pay? Confiscation? I am beyond angry...

We really need to get the nation in the hands of thinking people.

Drew, I might be mistaken but that is the same thing the nazi's did before WWII