• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Opinions on my SBR build

Rsquared

OK ladies. It's been some time waiting for this one, along with my AR-10 shorty (Laura.....in another thread).  Here's the first pic of the 300 BLK shorty after assembly. I just finished her up a little while ago. She measures in between 27 and 28 inches. I'll try to get some better pics tomorrow. As I said, I just finished her.......and now it's drinking time / NHL cup playoff time.

Haven't figured out her name yet.

post-12568-0-08153700-1371344666_thumb.j

You'r having way to much fun brother,I'm jealous.

No worries my brutha. Whenever we finally hook up (with the short bus of course).......you'll have fun with it too.

And that's the beauty of NFA stuff. As long as you buy something every couple months......it all starts flowing in at the same pace.........just 6-8 months later.

• 3 weeks later...

Whoa, whoa, WHOA! Where's the can bro?

Since Matt wanted to bust my balls. Here's a quick pic with can on it. And, I just got an ACS stock on it (nice stock). I'll try to get more in the morning (when the sun comes up.....I keep my place in a subdued environment).

post-12568-0-61651100-1373083769_thumb.j

Since Matt wanted to bust my balls. Here's a quick pic with can on it. And, I just got an ACS stock on it (nice stock). I'll try to get more in the morning (when the sun comes up.....I keep my place in a subdued environment).

Well, you paid your dues bro. You are granted full asylum and pardon, you will now be remanded into the custody of Tom, Drew, Robocop, Edgecrusher, DNP, Unforgiven, and anybody else who wants a shot at your bank account! *slams gavel*

<laughs>  You say that as if any of these guys (including yourself) didn't have an influence on this build. This is a build for all of the brothers. And someday, we'll all be sitting around a fire (with Magwa of course) laughing about it........after shooting the living hell out of it that is. After all.....it's just another tool in the toolbox. This is a culmination of ideas that we've all talked about at one time or another. Just another fun rifle......that we can all play with. No evil.......no black hearted intentions. No "thug-like" ideas. Just a buncha "functioning" drunks (lifting our glass) sittin around BS-ing with each other.

Isn't that what all of this is about? A like-minded community where we can...............................................DAMN! Just spilled my beer!

Where was I? Oh yeah.........so we can laugh at each other?

As you were.

Carry on.

<laughs>  You say that as if any of these guys (including yourself) didn't have an influence on this build. This is a build for all of the brothers. And someday, we'll all be sitting around a fire (with Magwa of course) laughing about it........after shooting the living hell out of it that is. After all.....it's just another tool in the toolbox. This is a culmination of ideas that we've all talked about at one time or another. Just another fun rifle......that we can all play with. No evil.......no black hearted intentions. No "thug-like" ideas. Just a buncha "functioning" drunks (lifting our glass) sittin around BS-ing with each other.

Isn't that what all of this is about? A like-minded community where we can...............................................DAMN! Just spilled my beer!

Where was I? Oh yeah.........so we can laugh at each other?

As you were.

Carry on.

Right on brother!