• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WHOO-HOOOoooooooo!!!

Rsquared

Just checked my mail. AND......get ready for it ladies.......my FCUKING tax stamps for my 2 shorties have finally got here. A mere 7 months of waiting (dated 17 October).....and now I can proceed. Yes....it may sound a bit long (sheesh.....too long)......but now......they are mine! Mmwwaaahhh haahhhhhh hahhhhhhh (evil mad-scientist laugh).

Now........all I gotta do is get the engraving of the trust name done on them and we're good to go. SO........we're almost there.

STAY TUNED! We're almost ready to blast.

more intel to follow. same bat-channel.......same bat-time.

Semper Fi my brothers!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Rsquared

Follow Up :

For those who have tuned in since the original broadcast...........................................

Armalite AR-10 SBR. 12" Noveske (Leonidas) barrel.

DD M4 300 BLK. 10" Noveske barrel.

Damn...................it's good to be an American!

Edited by Rsquared

ENOUGH with the quest for pics girls. Keep in mind that these are builds I'm doing. How can I post a pic of a build that wasn't legal to put together yet?

AR-10.....with and without can. (these were taken with no functioning gas system.....for all you junior G men out there.......AKA.....non-functioning!)

post-12568-0-63347400-1368315794_thumb.j

post-12568-0-67334100-1368315809_thumb.j

As I said in another thread. After all the kidnapping (gathering of friends).........we're gonna end up at your doorstep. We're gonna hope on that MSP STORM-TROOPER uniform of yours keeping us outta the poke......at last for the week-end. <lmao>

He's on the "list" too. Didn't mean to exclude him. I'm all excited just looking at my new tax stamps. After this long, I was starting to think that I had done something wrong with the paperwork, and that they were gonna be rejected.

BUT! Let the games begin.................................

Hmmmm.....Let's see now. Just gotta get Rene out here......then Tom.....rent a A-Team van....pick up Matt.....get some chloroform.....kidnap Drew......swing by and pickup JRTMASP......and wind up on your doorstep.

GOT IT!