• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Alright... I'm back...

mrraley

Wanna swap stories about South America? The only thing dirtier than the streets are the women!!!

Looks like I might be going back down soon. Possibly heading to Sao Paulo to the PD to teach another Armorers course... they just bought 500 carbines.

getting run through the ringer.

Long story short...

wife spent and gave away all the money and some of my stuff, now wants the rest of my stuff and wont give it to me.

been trying to be civil up to this point, but I cant no more.

Former divorce lawyer here.

When a woman wants out, that's what she wants, and most of them will give away the farm just to get out. When it looks like she wants all your stuff it's usually she's got a lawyer who's over-aggressive and wants to drive up the hourly fee$.

My advice: find the most experienced lawyer you can find. The $ per hour will be spendy but in the end it will cost you half as much. Do not get a real estate lawyer, they totally suck at family law but pretend real well.

A good lawyer is like a good gun, just think about it that way. And there's a reason why lawyers are called 'hired guns'.

Edited by gnatshooter

Former divorce lawyer here.

When a woman wants out, that's what she wants, and most of them will give away the farm just to get out. When it looks like she wants all your stuff it's usually she's got a lawyer who's over-aggressive and wants to drive up the hourly fee$.

My advice: find the most experienced lawyer you can find. The $ per hour will be spendy but in the end it will cost you half as much. Do not get a real estate lawyer, they totally suck at family law but pretend real well.

A good lawyer is like a good gun, just think about it that way. And there's a reason why lawyers are called 'hired guns'.

Good advice, mine was 450 an hour, but worth every penny. You are always welcome to pm me, or call, I'm available for you if you need an ear man!

• 2 weeks later...