• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Auction for RoboCop1051's needy Family

Magwa

Ok folks this is in response to RoboCop 1051, great post about giving to a needy family . I would like to donate this point that was made by Myself and Jim Redfern in 2003, Jim is known worldwide for his excellent Knapping skills and Jim and I have made a few points through the years for worthy causes and I must have held onto this one for just such a cause.

It will work like this this point will be up for auction to the highest bidder it will be up for 1 week at the end of the week the highest bidder simply makes his bid into a payment to this site the site can then make a payment  for this family.

http://www.youcaring...1-style-/111761

once I have confirmation of payment  I will ship the point to the winning bidder after they PM me their address pretty straightforward if you ever wanted to own a truly one of a kind piece of Native American art this is your chance…

Point description

This is a recreation of a bilateral sharpened ‘Lost Lake Point’  made from Edwards plateau chert from Texas… these points were used as knives and were found through out the plains they were used on Buffalo and other game. If you have any questions just pm me

the point is about 5 inches long by 2 and 1/2 wide

This point is signed and dated by Jim and I…. thanks

If this is not allowed here please just delete the entire thread....

DSC03434DesktopResolution_zps02fe69c2.jp

DSC03433DesktopResolution_zpsc11b1fe8.jp

Edited by Magwa

This coming Sunday at 2.00 PM afternoon is the end the person with the highest bid get 's it  , so if you want in you better get froggy and Jump.....

I have found a way to contribute that doesn't involve making Aaron mad at me, my Father-in-Law will still be taken care of, so he'll be OK. This auction was a great idea though, and I certainly envy whoever wins it. 

Thanks for doing this Magwa, this is an amazing kindness.