• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Roger, you are THE MAN!

Yep - THE MAN.

Got the SHOT Show Badge info - That's so unbelievably, completely awesome!!!  <thumbsup>

I can't wait for it.  I'll toss in the days-off info at work tomorrow morning.  >:D

By the way guys, I have my own email at Battle Arms now - but I'm not telling you bastards what it is.  :fawkdance: <lmao>

My request went in for the full time, but only the days of the show - Tuesday through Friday.  I'd have to work on Monday, and leave that Monday night for the drive up.  I'd get into Vegas sometime Monday night, late.  I'd have to leave after the show closer on Friday and drive back.  I'll have to hit work again on Saturday.  I'll keep you posted - if they "decide" I can't do the full 4 days, I'll be up there Weds~Fri.  <thumbsup>

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome!  I'll give you a shout Friday afternoon, if that's alright. 

I'll be taking off sometime late Monday night for the drive up there, eventually arriving in Vegas around midnight.  We can set something up for Tuesday morning, for sure.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!  :banana: <thumbsup>