• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ruger SR762

RAWTAZ

Here is a preview on it from GunsAmerica.  As I was looking around I also found some guys on youtube.  Right now the consensus says I will be spending some money on a trigger .  I think 98 has 4 or 5 of these so maybe I can snatch one when he is not looking for the day to see the difference on paper.

Guns America Review

^^^  Hell yeah - I had to check Mike out pretty closely after the shoot with Greg and Rob a few years ago.  Had to see if he was smuggling Kimbers in his pockets...  :eek: <laughs>

We can definitely pull one of the SSA-E triggers out and put in that boomstick - you'll like that one.  <thumbsup>

Edited by 98Z5V

^^^  Hell yeah - I had to check Mike out pretty closely after the shoot with Greg and Rob a few years ago.  Had to see if he was smuggling Kimbers in his pockets...  :eek: <laughs>

We can definitely pull one of the SSA-E triggers out and put in that boomstick - you'll like that one.  <thumbsup>

This is why you want to be friends with this guy.  

Thanks Bud.

• 2 weeks later...

Taz, well... did you shoot it yet? What ya think about it?

Shot it today, it is great, just needs some small things.  Did not get my scope mounted to it yet.

Zero iron sights today put 60 rounds through it.  

Have a list of goodies to pick-up to get it tuned up and ready to rock.

Shot my SP101 today that I did a trigger job on and am pretty stoked about that it is a bad little wheel gun.

The 10-22 is very close to being spot on, have some bench work to do with it and a little clean up on the barrel bed.  98Z dropped some trigger parts it in today and we mounted my scope.

Had a great day hanging out with 98Z and Dawn.

Edited by RAWTAZ

Really... I thought you were trying to give me a "Handi" !