• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Smokeless powder @ Gander mountain

survivalshop

Damn, things may be looking up . I was just in Gander & they had Powder , fairly good assortment , well maybe I went over board there , but they had handout twenty on pond canisters of various powders . I was surprised , there was another customer  who was looking at it with me & said its been a long time since he saw powder in there , two years , maybe .

I picked up a lb. of IMR 4895 & 3031 , I just couldn't help myself . Might go back tomorrow to hoard , if any thing is left . Yes, I know that one rule will probably rear its ugly head , but I'm not desperate , so no biggie . <dontknow>

Edited by survivalshop

I went to GM after work today.  They still had powder from Monday's shipment.  I got a pound each of H110 and IMR 8208XBR.  There was 1 Unique, 1 Blue Dot, several pounds each of 3031, 4350, 4895, 4064 and at least one more that I can't remember.  I had stopped looking in the powder cabinet because all they have had was muzzle loader powder for the last 4-5 months.

Hmmm, I see, well maybe it's a good thing I haven't been shooting up my supplies for awhile. Actually it is a good thing I have not been shooting up my supplies for awhile.

I'll be cruising thru Manteca on my way to San Francisco today, Giants game, and I'll have my son stop at the Bass Pro there and we'll see what's up. Well prolly on way back home tomorrow, we spending night.

Edited by NoFail

• 1 month later...