• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Drugs are bad kids

shepp

That's what happens when they screw up you'r order.

Most of the time I never found out until we were WELL on our way.

Worst was with my ex.  We'd hit a fast food place, I'd be driving, she's chowing on fries and her drink.

Get home, take a swig of my drink and it's DIET bullcrap!  "You're drinking my soda!"

She'd say "Oh…I thought it sure tasted good for diet!"   :bat:

Got even once.  She threw a hissy fit wanting fast food, after a 12 hour day for me.  Got the food, came home, unwrapped hers and started on mine.  The couches had just been shampooed, so I was sitting on the floor, beat down from the day.

Taking my first bite, I look up and the dog has her WHOLE burger in his mouth.  "Drop it!"  No F-ing way I'm driving back to get a "clean" burger. Restack it, set it on the paper again.

When she had about 1/3 left I told her.  "Phucking a$$hole!"  <lmao>

Most of the time I never found out until we were WELL on our way.

Worst was with my ex. We'd hit a fast food place, I'd be driving, she's chowing on fries and her drink.

Get home, take a swig of my drink and it's DIET bullcrap! "You're drinking my soda!"

She'd say "Oh…I thought it sure tasted good for diet!" :bat:

Got even once. She threw a hissy fit wanting fast food, after a 12 hour day for me. Got the food, came home, unwrapped hers and started on mine. The couches had just been shampooed, so I was sitting on the floor, beat down from the day.

Taking my first bite, I look up and the dog has her WHOLE burger in his mouth. "Drop it!" No F-ing way I'm driving back to get a "clean" burger. Restack it, set it on the paper again.

When she had about 1/3 left I told her. "Phucking a$$hole!" <lmao>

Revenge is a dish best served slobbery.......eeeerrrr cold

Or slobbery cold.

I got called that on two other occasions.

She grew up dirt poor.  On one camping trip she was feeling nostalgic, so she got a loaf of bread and several cans of "Potted Meat Product".

She had half a sandwich down when I started reading the ingredients on the can of potted meat.  "Phucking a$$hole!"

The other time was when we went to Birriria Guadalajara to eat.  They have like 10 different types of tacos…all very good!  After several round of "What do you want?" each followed with "I don't know, just pick, not that,"  she ended up with an order of tacos de lingua (beef tongue).

"OMG! These are the best tacos I've ever had!  These are so good!  What are they again?  What?  How do you say that?  What?"  And finally "What's it made of?  WHAT?  PHUCKING A$$HOLE!!"   <dontknow>

You had to be told to avoid green clams?

Before I encountered the famed bearded clam…yup.

"Boy, it's not that slick peach you were looking at under the desk in class.  I say, I say boy, the fun ones have a good amount of hair…but if the clam is green, move on.  I say MOVE ON!"