• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Anyone looking for a scope?

Getting ready to order an Bushnell elite 6500 2.5-16x50 

A friend of mine gave me this broken bushnell so I sent it in to see how much to fix it and they totaled it and said if I trade it in they would give me 40% off a new one so its going to be $ 569.00  <thumbsup>

Thanks for the heads up shepp

Just got another nikon m-308 today...... ( Yes Tom..I had to put the nikon 8x32 on Char's new budget 6.8 ) but I stole that sucker from Cabellas.....price was 549....told the customer service man....every one is selling them for 449...your price is 100 too high...no problem sir we will match the 449.....so I said i got a Cabellas spring discount thingy,but its at home,and if one buys something between 400 and 500 you get 60 bills off....no problem sir..... so that made it 389...Cabellas rocks!

Yippee Happy B Day to me :) Wash

Edited by washguy

Daymn wash!!!!! I really like Nikon (don't tell my camera friends that lol). Anyways I've got a 3x9-50 prostaff on my 30-06 think I'm going to move that to the .308 I don't like the vortex that I've got on it. Probably put this on on the new bolt gun if I ever can figure out what I want

Hi Guys Well,I was taking a look at the new 308 nikon we got at Cabellas Saturday....guess what?

there was a Tennebrex kill flash packaged with the scope and mount......my other m-308 didnt come with one

SWEET! :) Wash

It should have come with one. It is standard with all M-308's

It should have come with one. It is standard with all M-308's

Yikes lemme go look at the other m-308 box.....lol :) Wash

Thanks Shibi it was in the other box.....geez im gettin oldtimers....ha

Looks like you didn't miss it.... send it to me then.  <lmao>  <laughs>

Eighty fie sent......eight fie sent.

Well that doesn't leave me enough for the phone call..........................................

And we all know what happens after that.......................................................PRICE ROLL BACK!

Edited by Rsquared

Eighty fie sent......eight fie sent.

Well that doesn't leave me enough for the phone call..........................................

And we all know what happens after that.......................................................PRICE ROLL BACK!

THAT'S RIGHT!!!  I'M ROLLING BACK PRICES TO 1965!!!

original.jpg

Edited by 98Z5V