• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Video game graphics are getting detailed

Toolndie7

I have that game. Those gifs don't even show half of how graphic it gets. I think that game came out in 03 or 05.

Yup, that's Sniper Elite V2... came out in May 2012 or something like that.

...you should see the significantly improved graphics in the next gen consoles (PS4, Craapbox1 ONE)

P.S. Anyone here play Battlefield 4? Always enjoyable to band with other "old folk" and bully the kiddies online......  <laughs>

I have played Unreal tournament since it came out UT99 gold still the best First person shooter out there..... never cared for the realistic battle games shooting aliens and blowing up aliens is one thing but realistic shooting is another.. not my cup of tea

Die hard Fallout fan here. I play FPS too, but mostly just to kill time with my wife during nap time. I'll also play anything with zombies in it, because killing zombies is badass. I never finish them though. They don't hold my interest long enough.

I didn't realize that gif was the Elite V2. I had the previous, WWII, version. I looked for it, but it's gone now... must've sold it???