• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

For any of the other Armalite guys

For any of you guys that would like another upper to drop onto your existing lower. Armalite is running a sale this month on rifle uppers of different configs. Not bad pricing. A little over 600 for a complete upper. For just swapping uppers.....that's not bad at all. Even as a builder, you could pull the barrel and replace it, and already have the upper and BCG. That's worth over 500 by itself. And that's if you find a stripped upper (they're out there.....just gotta keep lookin). Or just pull the handguards and replace them with a rail. That alone would change the whole "look" of the rifle.

Just throwin it out there. Don't know how many guys cruise Armalite's site on a regular basis. Hell....I'm thinking of getting one just for (more) spare parts. Though somehow I know that it would just turn into another whole rifle on it's own. Sheesh......got enough build projects on the list as it is.

That SASS is a beautiful rifle, for my go to rifle though, I like the AR10T carbine. Under 9 lbs unloaded, good to 600 yards minimum with the right optics. But for putting holes in things from a long ways away with an AR10, The SASS is the word.