• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

More Proper Parenting

planeflyer21

<laughs> I never had much of a problem with my daughters' friends. At 6'4" and toting a badge and a gun most of them were very polite! The granddaughters is a different story since I'm retired now. These two are giving me grey hair and there's a couple of little turds starting the 9th grade this year that I'm going to have a polite discussion with when school starts up and I go back to subbing at the high school! :bat:

Every time I hear people talk like that, I ask them, "How did YOU treat other's daughters and how are YOU encouraging your son to treat other people's little girls?"

If you treated women with dignity and were a good boyfriend and son in-law and have encouraged your son to do the same, then you have room to talk and get angry. But if you WERE going around treating people's daughters the way fathers fear and/or encourage/d your son to do the same, then you deserve the hardship of having it done to your daughter. Your daughter may not deserve it, but YOU do. So; that be the case, protect your daughter but don't go getting too upset when it's your turn to pay the piper.

What goes around comes around.

Edited by MaDuce

Every time I hear people talk like that, I ask them, "How did YOU treat other's daughters and how are YOU encouraging your son to treat other people's little girls?"

If you treated women with dignity and were a good boyfriend and son in-law and have encouraged your son to do the same, then you have room to talk and get angry. But if you WERE going around treating people's daughters the way fathers fear and/or encourage/d your son to do the same, then you deserve the hardship of having it done to your daughter. Your daughter may not deserve it, but YOU do. So; that be the case, protect your daughter but don't go getting too upset when it's your turn to pay the piper.

Be that as it may, I'm going to try to break the cycle....

Never had to worry about my Daughter, she was a brown belt and working on her black by the time we allowed her to start dating.  Decked a "Jock" in a very public manner in the parking lot of her dorm in college for grabbing something he had no business grabbing, said it put a bit of a damper on her dating for a while.  She also made sure my Son (11 years younger) knew he had more to fear from her than his date's Fathers' if he did anything "unacceptable".  I love it when a plan comes together!

Well MaDuce, I've always respected women and my son Josh went and introduced himself to the parents of every girl he dated in high school and asked permission to date them. I would say I've got every right in the world to expect my daughters and granddaughters and my wife and I to be treated with respect by any potential boyfriends! I'm sure as the fuk not putting up with any no class turd texting my granddaughter to sneak out of the house and meet him at a city park at 11:00 at night!

I don't know what your background is, but if and when you have daughters I can bet you might sing a little bit different tune!

FUK that!  It's pretty obvious that you don't have kids.

Just simply for that fact that I KNOW HOW I WAS...  I'll kill a motherfucker over the poop I did.  When my son starts trying to pull the $hit that I used to, I jerk a knot in his a$s so fast that he doesn't even realize he just got in trouble.

That's not a double standard.  That's life.  I know better now.

If you ever have kids, you might understand. 

I'm sure as the fuk not putting up with any no class turd texting my granddaughter to sneak out of the house and meet him at a city park at 11:00 at night!

Oh, man. That's a protective father's wet dream. That's when you let HIM arrange so that there are no witnesses, then; once you see that he's done a good job of it, meet him in place of your daughter.

My principal is that you don't deserve to be treated any better then you treat others. End of story. It's nice to see some people are still raising their kids to respect women.

Edited by MaDuce