• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Geetings from Missouri

MO-Man

I'm new to the forum and working on my first 308 AR build. (If JP will ever send me my barrel assy!) 

I had DPMS build me this one about 8 years ago. It's a standard 24" DPMS bull-barrel except that I had it fluted and cryo'ed before the quit offering that service. The trigger still needs work. The new build's lower has a HyperFire 24E trigger in it which feels exceptionally light.  I might swap the lowers to see if I can tighten up this group.

I've learned a lot from this forum. Thanks.

I'll post the new build when it is complete.

post-15108-0-43148000-1411953619_thumb.j

post-15108-0-55942400-1411953632_thumb.j

Welcome aboard from Texas

just swapped my 24c from an ar15 thurs to a DPMS lower......trigger and selector didnt work...called hiperfire and they said some DPMS lowers will not work with their triggers.......I take it yours works fine?

does the selector go past fire to the 4oclock position? :) Wash

washguy: I don't know about the 24c but my 24e seems to function perfectly in a dry fire scenario. The selector will not move past the FIRE position or counter-clockwise from the SAFE position. (normal)  Again, I have yet to actually try it out on the range.  There are some differences between the 24e and 24c versions although I am not familiar enough with the 24c to say exactly what they are..