• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Elftman trigger group buy...

Magwa

Just to let you guys know, I've been talking to Jay throughout this process.  He never expected the Group Buy to hit what it did.  You fuckers knocked it outta the park.  In short, he needs to ship about 40~50 triggers because of this.  No joke.  He didn't have 40~50 triggers, in the different models ordered, in stock.  As fast as orders were coming in to him through here, he was ordering more - just to ship to the Group Buy.

Now, I know for a fact that there aren't 40~50 members here that ordered those triggers, and that doesn't even matter.  That just means we have visibility (i.e., lurkers) that saw this, and jumped in on it.

That also means another thing - Jay only stocks or sells thing he likes, and he will use, and he will test.  If it doesn't pass his test, he dumps it.  Now, once it passes his test, he is going to offer it up here - on this forum - for another Group Buy.  He'll give it to us, once it passes his test.  We get it, we try it, we give him feedback.  If he liked it, but the majority of us think it sucked - then it is what it is.  If we like it, we let him know, and it only goes up from there.

We'll have more from Jay, and we're the test-bed, of sorts. 

I also talked to him about the .308 AR Freaks that are here, and the differences in the 3 major platforms, with the other minor platform (POF and Hogan).  I told him that we've tried most everything out there, and about the Peer-Pressure Program ("The Rule"), and we are in a position to try damn near anything he needs to know - if we haven't already done it.  If ever a question arises, he can contact us for a resolution, in some way or another.

So - you fuckers have been warned.  We're on the hook...  <lmao>

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^  Bottom line on triggers that you all ordered - he will have them all by the end of next week, and they will ship out almost instantaneously.  They hit him, they turn around and ship to you.  If you ordered, and you're wondering where your trigger is at, just be patient.  You will get it days after he gets it...

^^^ Bottom line on triggers that you all ordered - he will have them all by the end of next week, and they will ship out almost instantaneously. They hit him, they turn around and ship to you. If you ordered, and you're wondering where your trigger is at, just be patient. You will get it days after he gets it...

That's what I got outta him too, I sent my order in but was having some issues specifing which one I ordered from my phone, so I put in the comments I was having these issues and I wanted the "ar10" if there were any questions, I submited my order and with in 20 min Jay had emailed me back, can't beat coms like that!!!! I will for sure be hitting him up in the future...

That is the way we roll round these parts.... :) <thumbsup>  thumbs up to all of you and thank you for supporting Jay and for trusting me .. I really enjoy life when it is full of good people...

Edited by Magwa

My Elftmann trigger just arrived! My Layke Tactical trigger showed up at the same time!!! Too bad I am leaving tonight after work for Bakersfield till Sunday night. 4 FULL days of nostalgia drag racing!!! 64 funny cars entered this year for the March Meet!!! YEEE HAAAAAAA!!!!!! LOL!!

Ray.

You guys suck! I have been fat dumb and happy shooting military spec triggers for decades, and now I'm thinking of jumping in on the next group buy for the AR-10 I haven't even shot yet....

I'm glad I joined.

Doooooo it!

Got my AR-10 model in yesterday too. It weighs 2.7oz, a bit heavier than I expected (milspec is 2.5oz and my G2S is 2.3oz).

Looks great but the screw on the ambi safety and I didn't play nice whom ever put it together got a little wild with the lock tight ended up having to take the drill to it after ruining 3 allen wrenches.....reason number 368 to build your own rifle,

7F214645-1B45-4AD6-89D0-30212B491B3D_zps

Edited by shepp

Mine isn't here yet, but I stopped by a place tonight that had the demo display - they had the single stage version in the demo.  SMOOTH!

I can't wait to shoot the piss out of this trigger.  :hethan:

Aren't all their models all single stage?

I don't know - I ordered the AR-15 Match, so I'll see when it gets here.  If it's a single stage, I'll use it for something that's not a precision rig, and compare it to the S3G.