shepp

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to let you guys know, order these stickers without fear! Mine went through the dishwasher without being any worse for wear. I had placed one on my insulated coffee holder :cool: to insure it stayed mine for IDing purposes....and happily it doesn't even have any wear/peel marks from being put through the dishwasher.

High quality!!!

On 2/28/2015 at 6:09 PM, shepp said:

Finally got some made......

3$ each, including shipping I can take PayPal as a "gift" to shepdawg79@yahoo.com then gimme a shout you've done so

or PM me for details on where to send a check or money order Please include how many of which number you'd like.

On 3/2/2015 at 4:43 PM, shepp said:

Guess I shoulda mentioned the stickers are 5"x2" the ones with the vertical .com are alittle longer about 5.75" long. I'm not looking to make any money off these Id be happy to break even and any extra money I was going to send to Drew for cost of keeping this place up and running.

• Matt.Cross unpinned this topic
  • 10 months later...
13 minutes ago, shepp said:

Yes

Cool, I'm leaving out of town in the morning. when I get back I will PM you with the ones I want and how many. I don't have a paypal. hope you take a check or I can get a money order when I get back. Please save me 2 each of #2, #4, #5, #6, and  #7

On 9/21/2017 at 5:44 AM, bubbas4570 said:

Just to let you guys know, order these stickers without fear! Mine went through the dishwasher without being any worse for wear. I had placed one on my insulated coffee holder :cool: to insure it stayed mine for IDing purposes....and happily it doesn't even have any wear/peel marks from being put through the dishwasher.

High quality!!!

And just to let you guys know just how good these are....mine is STILL on the insulated coffee holder! It has been through even more dishwasher trips and still flies high the 308AR colors!

Check the date of my original post and look at the calendar now......😎😈

12 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

Cool, I'm leaving out of town in the morning. when I get back I will PM you with the ones I want and how many. I don't have a paypal. hope you take a check or I can get a money order when I get back. Please save me 2 each of #2, #4, #5, #6, and  #7

Done, I’ll take a money order, I’ll send you my details when you pm me

Edited by shepp

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The stickers make good advertisement, I put one on a small tackle box that I use to fish a small pond in town. A guy seen the sticker and ask me about it. he said he wants an AR10, said he has a 15 now. told him this was the place to be. Told him to sign up and start posting, there would be someone to help with whatever he needed.

Picture0605191651_1.thumb.jpg.dda750c29806de3801249e74b2075dbc.jpg

5 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

The stickers make good advertisement, I put one on a small tackle box that I use to fish a small pond in town. A guy seen the sticker and ask me about it. he said he wants an AR10, said he has a 15 now. told him this was the place to be. Told him to sign up and start posting, there would be someone to help with whatever he needed.

Picture0605191651_1.thumb.jpg.dda750c29806de3801249e74b2075dbc.jpg

Awesome!!