• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

walther whore

blue109

Picked this up this morning. Been wanting one for a long time. PPS 9mm. Will be nice for those establishments that post those pesky no gun signs.

Those are very thin.  One of my instructors is a huge proponent of the PPSs, stating they are the "Most overlooked pistol available today."

Not sure I agree with that.  Especially once you start shopping for spare mags.

:D sure is a pain to draw smooth from an IWB holster! Wife peeks in the room where I'm watching a movie and practicing and just shakes her head lol. I don't have much experience with single stack pocket 9s, but this thing is going to take a bit to get use to

Ran about 250 through It. Bunch of mixed FMJ, my old carry ammo that rotated out(golden sabers) and my new carry ammo(Fed HST 124+p) flawless as expected. Trigger is nothing special, but decent. Slow deliberate shooting at 30' makes tiny little groups. Fist sized groups aren't hard shooting rapid. I was stringing them them at longer distances but I just need some practice. Kholster (looks like a supertuck) is a pain to set up, but this gun is invisible. 7Rd mag in the gun and 8 rd in the pocket. Played with the kids at the mall, ate at a posted restaurant, walked into a few posted stores and nobody had any idea there was a pistol there. I really like this little guy. Still carry my P99 most of the time but this guy does exactly what I want it to.

• 2 months later...

I think this was one of the last threads that micro posted in.  It's pretty damn appropriate that BlueMike started it, and even admitted that he was a whore, and it sucked micro right in.

Shiit, I miss his banter...