• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The "Rule" has been invoked.....Kel-tec KSG

AngelDeVille

If the predator laser wasn't a POS I'd get one, I'm surprised no one makes a quality one, especially for a shotgun. Seems like an ideal pairing.

Another 100+ rounds through it today!

I still had a couple rounds that were difficult to extract, and the whole "low brass" excuse is just that, an excuse, it's a pump shotgun, it should eat anything I can pump into the chamber, and extract. I'll see if a chamber polish will improve it, but I shouldn't have to....

I can see a semiauto being finicky, but not a pump.

"I just bought a new car and it starts sometimes, and once in a while the brakes work, and only the drivers side window rolls down, but it should get better once I break it in."

Overall, I'm still happy with the shotgun. but I am not now nor have I ever been KelTec's R&D department.

The AFG grip was horrible, it kept smacking my index finger and didn't feel natural. It came off in the first 50 rounds. I did get an XTM on order in anticipation of disliking the AFG. If that doesn't work I'll talk to KelTec and get one of their stops.

I did shoot a few boxes of Royal buckshot, it functioned very well, the only problem was, the rounds are fairly long and I can only fit 6 in each tube.

I kept the flashlight on it, and it functions still. The lense did get a little dirty, because it does stick out a little farther than the end of the barrel, but once I get my choke adapter I expect it will tame down the filth a touch.

If the predator laser wasn't a POS I'd get one, I'm surprised no one makes a quality one, especially for a shotgun. Seems like an ideal pairing.

Here's the laser device that you need on it - The LaserLyte Center Mass sight is a quality sight.  Perfect for your shotty, too.  <thumbsup>

http://www.laserlyte.com/products/sight-cm-dual-lens-black

Comes in FDE, too.

http://www.laserlyte.com/products/sight-cm-dual-lens-tan

Lemme know how it runs, brother!  :banana:

I don't think I can fit a laser on it now...

The XTM grip just came in today, and I'll have to try it in different configurations to see if I like it at all.

My choke adapter, turkey choke and modified choke came in a couple days ago too.

I made my own Velcro side saddle, with another 6 in the works.... Some places wanted $20 each for em..

IMG_20150615_210527.jpg

Turkey choke

IMG_20150613_213251.jpg

IMG_20150615_210555.jpg

IMG_20150615_210803.jpg