• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Matrix forum?

blue109

Since there's a pile of matrix builds in the works right now thanks to Chris, we ought to have a matrix forum, or change the Ruger to ruger/Matrix, we have already identified and solved a few tech issues.(bolt catch, takedown spring, pin length) They ought to be consolidated so people can find them.

As usual, 308AR.com leads they way! I'll be starting a thread for my build soon, still figuring out exactly what I want for extras..............thanks to Blue's find on the Bushnell scope I'm broke till next month....again!   We need an empty pockets emoticon........I'd be using the schit out of it!

You found me a good deal on a barrel and a muzzle brake, so Well call it even lol

you guys who posted the good info and pics of the spring fix and bolt catch issues ought to copy them over from the deal thread.

Tom requested it be moved, nicer than normal, too <lmao>

It seems like the newer lowers have both rear and bottom rear-takedown-pin-detent ports drilled, maybe separate generation designs emerging? Trailblazers, indeed!

• 1 month later...

Quick Q; Why would the Ruger and Matrix threads be together? Whats the connection? Thx.

I gave you that answer last Monday, in your thread:

Matrix Aerospace is who makes the upper and lower receivers for the Ruger SR762...