• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Grease gun mags

sketch

That is a deal, and a damn great price.  I think regular price on them is $25 from this vendor.  KeepShooting makes some damn great M3 Grease Gun mags - buy with confidence.  <thumbsup>

EDIT - Eff, I like these things so much, I just bought 4 more. 

Edited by 98Z5V

Do those come in ten rounders?..... ( insert big sad face here )

Nope, but somewhere I've seen templates to cut them to 10, 15, and 20-round mags.  I'll see if I can find the info again.

https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=3&f=15&t=319597

https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=3&f=15&t=398334

http://www.cncguns.com/forum/index.php?topic=1360.0

http://www.gripsandknives.com/Military_Pattern_10_round_M3_Grease_Gun_Magazine_p/ggmag10.htm

Edited by 98Z5V

Do those come in ten rounders?..... ( insert big sad face here )

I've got an 07 FFL in the LA area that can pin (rivet) them to 10 round capicity <thumbsup> He will then mail them to you - I'm thinking of 

getting a few for a future build - let me know if you want to go this route and we can have him do them all at once.

Edited by guruofhotrod

You guys are awesome, and suck all at the same time. I'm broke. I can't wait for the wife to get back to work. A .45 is on my list of wanted builds. I will have to keep this all in mind.

Guru, I got your PM. Thank you, I just don't know that I can. Although, buying a couple mags right now might push this along. You guys suck! Tell me how much for 4.

I need to call tomorrow to confirm my pick up appointment for the Matrix receiver set so I'll ask

how much he wants to pin 4 mags and send them to you in San Diego - I called KeepShooting 

today and they indicated that we could buy them if they have the FFL send his info to them and

they ship to said 07 FFL for mods to state compliance - at least we can get em!

Edited by guruofhotrod

Tell me how much for 4.

4 to me is the cost of the mags.  Period.  I'll figure out how to pin them at 10.  Let's play, and experiment - the cost is nothing, minus materials, brother - you should know that.  <thumbsup>

Problem is, here in this not so free state we can't take delivery of them with full capacity, it's a felony :eek:  My FFL buddy doesn't charge 

much for the service of pinning them (sure, it's not too tough but, it either has to be done out of state or in state by an authorized "07"

FFL) It totally sucks but those are the rules we have to play by <dontknow>

Edit: Here are a couple of pics of a pinned ASC 32 round 9mm mag that I bought from him for a very reasonable price <thumbsup> :

post-14633-0-06730700-1437756965_thumb.jpost-14633-0-43042200-1437756977_thumb.j

Edited by guruofhotrod

I completely agree with you Brother, I'm a metal worker by trade and could pretty much do it in my sleep! Getting a hold of the mags 

to start with here in cali is a different story - nobody in their right mind will send them here to someone that isn't licensed to receive

them. It really sucks that we have to neuter perfectly good parts to use them here.

Edited by guruofhotrod

• 2 years later...