• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Springfield Armory XDs

mrraley

He kills the installation - perfectly centered on the slide.  That's saying alot on XD sights.  One week turnaround, too.  He busts that shiit out the day he gets it, or the next day, and turns it right back to you.  <thumbsup>

I need to quit reading this thread......

I agree, brother - you probably shouldn't look at this thread again...  <lmao>

I forgot to mention the Arredondo base plates that are +2 on capacity.  They bring the 13rd mags up to 15.

P1040444_zpsq5elvrrq.jpg

The Mernickle holster:

P1040445_zpsigcxbjdj.jpg

Edited by 98Z5V

Pat, here's the XDs45 - love it with the 7rd mags.

P1040446_zpst3ijil5r.jpg

I see no reason to change the sights, but if I do, the Meprolight set from XD-Man will go on.

Better look at the PRP Grip Safety:

P1040447_zpslbvyegca.jpg

Standard holster is doing okay for me.

P1040448_zps7lnrzb71.jpg

Forgot to mention, to the old-timer XDs guys - Springfield released a 6rd "mid-magazine" for the XDs line. Don't hve one yet, but I'll pick one up when I get the chance.

http://store.springfield-armory.com/shop/pc/XD-S-45ACP-6-RND-MID-MAGAZINE-123p881.htm

xds5006_1_1881_detail.jpg

Fukker!!!!! I'll get some pix of mine with the holster when I get home I took some awhile back for drew but I think I deleted them

I'll bet that will be damn comfortable when it gets broken in. <thumbsup>     But does it come back when you throw it? :banana:

Looks like it would be putting a Frisbee in your belt <laughs>  , hope , since its leather , it would soften up . I like how it puts leather between you & the pistol , I have some IWB holsters that in certain contorted positions , I get a rear sight digging into me .

You guys are funny!

The purpose for the shape is to draw your pistol, insert your hand into the kydex and draw the holster, thus giving you a small gladiator-type shield for edged weapon deflection.

Used correctly, the bearer used one holster clip to trap the blade and the other to grasp onto a watch band/freindship bracelet/"Livestrong" band, thusly immobilizing the weapon-bearing hand.

I'm telling you right out the box it's comfortable as hell it looks huge but it's I wore it in my road trip with out any issues. I bought one of those 5.11 under shirts thinking that would be better while driving. that thing is a printing mofo!!!

Ps you guys are dicks lol

Edited by shepp