• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Springfield Armory XDs

mrraley

Stock holster,paddle holster outside the waistband, nylon vest holster and nylon underarm shoulder holster. Very large selection to choose from.

Polished the ramp and added a LaserMax guiderod Laser.

Powder River sells a spring kit but haven't got it ,also has à trigger kit.

XDs 9mm 3.3 here.

In my personal opinion, this is the greatest defensive carry pistol on the market.

• 9mm

• low profile, single stack frame

• 7/9 rounds

• striker fired

• fiber optic front sight

The finger extension on the mag will always make it place higher than the G43.

Still using the original paddle holster. Perhaps a G-code in the future.

9mm. Its pretty thin though. I run it 6+1 with the 8rd mag in a snag mag holder in my pocket. Have a K-holster (similar to supertuck) And wear it slightly to the rear. Completely comfortable and it fits my body shape in that position so it's pretty much invisible.

Edited by blue109

While looking around, I like the way the speed sight look and would like to try a set before dropping any coin on them.

www.speedsights.com

FrontTritGrn1-228x228.png

I have no regrets about them. They are funny looking at first but Its all about that front sight.  Put that point where you want it and its there <thumbsup>

Edited by Toolndie7

I've been wanting a Sight removal tool to do sights , The good ones are on the big $$ side & you need a good one for the XD sights . I like this sights .

Drifted the old sights out with the slide in a vise. Rear sight went right in ok, front sight was a bitch, stoned the sight a little and pounded it in.

Gotta say I just installed the speed sights (gunsmith with tools) and they are the cats pajamas ! Won't see the range untill next month !? I've herd some real reviews on these sights used out of country and front sight made the difference between life and death!

I do want to put different sights on it, just not sure what though.

i'm sure this isn't a problem for you, Pat, but...  if you buy your sights from here:

http://www.shop.xd-hs2000.com/Meprolight-Night-Sight-for-the-XD-Pistol-MAK11410.htm

You just send him your slide, and he installs them for free.  The XD sights are notoriously a damn bitch to change, because they're tight as hell.  He does it for you.  When mine came back, it was dead-nuts centermass on-target at 25 yards.  Point Of Aim IS Point Of Impact.  He nailed the installation perfect.

Me:  XD-45 LE Service Model (LE has the thumb safety) with a Springer Precision trigger kit, Springer Precision extended mag release, Meprolight tritium sights, and Streamlight TLR-4 light/laser combo.  During the day, without light, it rides in a Mernickle PS6 High-Ride concealment holster.  Waiting on a custom kydex holster to use when the light is on it, and that's coming from these guys:  http://www.kt-mech.com/

Also rocking the XDs45 since it first came out, and it just runs in the XD gear holster that came with it.  It has the Powder River Precision trigger kit, extended mag release, and extended grip safety.  Very satisfied with this little bastard.

Edited by 98Z5V