• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SLR SYNERGY BRAKE 308 BLEM SOLD OUT $22.99

jtallen83

The SLR SYNERGY BRAKE 308 BLEM is back in stock at $22.99. I don't have much to compare it to but 98 seemed to like his. The one I put on my Matrix didn't show any blem I could see and made the rifle a soft shooter.

http://slrrifleworks.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=116&product_id=560

build1_019.thumb.JPG.db1cdce08bad27cfa3ebuild1_020.thumb.JPG.4884a9415c2dac5c38bbuild1_021.thumb.JPG.9e4f53c3aaadf95b56dbuild1_022.thumb.JPG.c27c23b00dc717f3ace

Edited by jtallen83

This brake works VERY well!  For a brake.  I didn't warn Mike at ALL before I fired from the table, but I should have.  He was east of me by about 4 feet, and he ate some concussion...   lmao...  I bought 2 because they were cheap, and didn't expect much from it, being a super-cheap 2-chamber brake, but DAMN does it work well...  the first one went straight on the 16" .308, and the 2nd one got bored to .338".  Yet to be tested, on the bored version, but it'll work fine on that one.

Get 'em while they're cheap, men.  I'm just sayin'...