• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

shits areo is easy!

sketch

So I decided before football went to shits and wamby pambies.. 3 or 4 years ago, I met this group of enablers.. with the new RRA and it was a stalk item! I was one of a few RRA supporters.. but soon and new to the .308ar gun/family I have learned alot over the years and "confidence" to build is the most important tool from this band of brothers!   You brothers know who you are! and a few off the wall new guys can also give some great insite!! I love this place and live to build from now on! 

On my own like many other shooters and gun enthusiasts I happend to stumble in as a newb and took on this enabeling crisis, and tried to help the addiction of others yet shoving aside my own desire to build an actual .308..? 

It's still not done but shits I didnt watch foolsball and built 90% of an aero m5 thanks to a few brothers here for parts and thier knowledge!  

Aero has some great ideas and made small tedious parts simple.. this is my first impression but thats what I've learned..  

Its just to easy. Why the hell did i wait so long?  Oh yeah you damn enablers!

ps: I am also building a .300.blk for a friend = fook foolsball! time alocaited appropriately! 

35 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

I tried a Manta silicone cover but found it very heavy and near impossible to remove, have you tried to remove that one? Think I'm going to look into Black Hills wrap next.

no its not coming off i barely got it on.

thanks bros . turns out its a gas issue. overgassed! i figured it out today once i decided to shoot the can. fisrt rnds were single shots.. then all ten rnds with the can added. who wouda thought a can would be useful other than hearing aid! swapping to the odin adjustable gb that was also shipped from navistar82. 

target was at 60 yds singel shots and jaming but more to come now that the bugs are worked out? 

15075279284452058960567.jpg