• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
rcnut

Larue trigger ordered

was browsing their web site and saw that they hand their trigger on sale again so I put my order in. $99.00 plus shipping I finally caught a break and caught their sale.

This is by far the longest I have seen the MBT on sale. Congrats, you will love it!

Their initial email said they had 35k of them made... THAT is impressive! 

(Multipy that by a hundred bucks...)

Mark LaRue is a SMART man.  :hail::thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

On 2/28/2018 at 9:08 PM, 98Z5V said:

Their initial email said they had 35k of them made... THAT is impressive! 

(Multipy that by a hundred bucks...)

Mark LaRue is a SMART man.  :hail::thumbup:

Weird. The order I placed on 2/19/18 shows 'Backordered.' Can they have shipped out 35k triggers already?

I doubt it - but they might have held everything up if they're building a run of complete rifles, just to make sure they have everything they need. 

4 hours ago, shepp said:

I should order one of these for the .45 build. 

you could send me the parts to fit with my trigger😁😁😁 im having a hell of a time finding a .45 kit! 

Mine arrived yesterday. Took longer than expected, but it was a surprise that way.

Notification from UPS: "You have a package on the way. It'll be here Tuesday." Wait, what? WTH did I order?

just got an email today telling me that my trigger has been shipped. approx 4 1/2 wks I don't think that is to bad 

On 3/23/2018 at 11:56 PM, rcnut said:

just got an email today telling me that my trigger has been shipped. approx 4 1/2 wks I don't think that is to bad 

Has this been about normal with everyone? I’m looking to order one I see you can pay 75$ to get it now, wondering if it’s worth it

1 hour ago, shepp said:

Has this been about normal with everyone? I’m looking to order one I see you can pay 75$ to get it now, wondering if it’s worth it

I hit it as soon as they sent the email announcement, and the trigger arrived in 3 days.  We're talking about ordering within minutes of the email hitting my inbox.  Seems like everything after that slowed down.  Depends on when you ordered it.  My 2 Grendel mags (same order) were shipped separately, and arrived a few weeks later.  I was surprised when the trigger showed up, but I was happy that they shipped them separately.

Now that I think about it I got that elffman trigger still so I could drop that back in my 308 and use the mech armor in my AR45, or just use the elffman

On 3/31/2018 at 11:51 PM, shepp said:

When I ordered 4 of them last year (Easter sale), I did so within 15 minutes of getting the e-mail. I had a box of triggers about 7-10 days later, IIRC.

I ordered one the end of February this year (continuation of some sale -- lasted a helluva lot longer than I expected...), and it came some 3-4 weeks later.

I agree with 98; I think it's a "first in, first out" situation.

1 hour ago, COBrien said:

When I ordered 4 of them last year (Easter sale), I did so within 15 minutes of getting the e-mail. I had a box of triggers about 7-10 days later, IIRC.

I ordered one the end of February this year (continuation of some sale -- lasted a helluva lot longer than I expected...), and it came some 3-4 weeks later.

I agree with 98; I think it's a "first in, first out" situation.

This is the reason I asked

4DF8787B-A7D0-4CC7-BAB9-67D9F768F8B6.png

1143D1BE-C291-4DF6-910A-83D0655EB1C3.png

just installed my MBT Larue Trigger in my 6.5 creedmoor and cannot stop smiling, cost vs outcome it was the best investment in my build to date. 

15 minutes ago, Leonard said:

now 79.99, best trigger for the money imo

Got a link to it for 79.99? I still see $87.

My mistake, it is $87, i was thinking the last one i bought was $80 when they dropped the price again, still at $87 it's the best 2 stage for the price 

Anybody received an MBT purchased on this sale yet? How long was your wait?

I just placed an order today for the FIL's rifle project, and am curious how long the wait might be...

Doesn't really matter, so long as it's before Christmas.

4 hours ago, COBrien said:

Anybody received an MBT purchased on this sale yet? How long was your wait?

I just placed an order today for the FIL's rifle project, and am curious how long the wait might be...

Doesn't really matter, so long as it's before Christmas.

I talked to them this morning about this, called in.  They just finished a large batch, and start shipping today, through next Wednesday.  They told me I might receive the one I'm waiting for by Tuesday, but they couldn't guarantee it. I ordered on 28 Sept.