imschur

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

This thing BROKE MY BALLS TODAY. Getting the gas tube in the gas block was a royal pain in the ass. I believe there may have been a burr in the block which was compounded by the added thickness of the melonite coated gas tube. I managed to get the gas tube stuck. Had to ruin it to remove it. With a lot of patience and a spare gas tube I perservered.  Just need a crush washer and to pin the stock and muzzle brake.

Imschur    same thing happened to me on the second ma 10 build.... I couldnt for the life of me get the pin thru the gas block...ruined the pin and almost get it stuck in the block....so after close inspection of the block ..the gas block hole was drilled at funky angle....there was no way a pin was going to go thru the tube and then come out the other side of the gas block <dontknow>  Wash

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was trolling Midway's sales page and came across this 300 ammo and thought I would pass it along.  Not sure if it's a great deal or not.

PNW Arms Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 147 Grain Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail Box of 20  13.99

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/528716/pnw-arms-ammunition-300-aac-blackout-147-grain-full-metal-jacket-boat-tail-box-of-20?cm_vc=J011

• 3 months later...