• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Here ye Here ye!

2gunkid

My name is Jordan Williams and I hail from Fort Bragg NC. I am 26 years old, I have a 2 year old daughter and a Beautiful fiance who lets me buy as many guns as I can afford so she's a keeper. My background consists of armed security and I currently am an employee at Capital One in Virginia. In august I will be enlisting into the ARMY with a 91F MOS (small arms repair and minor artillery). I only plan on doing four years and then with my father we will be opening a Firearms manufacturing company that will be specializing in the advancement of ammunition as well revolutionary weapon systems that will change the industry as we know it. My ideas are eclectic, futuristic yet efficient, based on Sacred Geometry and common sense. My passion for firearms extenuates throughout my everyday life. I also have recently became invested into reloading, bought my first Dillon Precision to play with until basic training. I am a person who is excited about learning new things and I am optimistic on what the future holds. What I have in store for the world is a Game Changer. Stay tuned.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              'They say God made man, but Sam Colt made them equal, and Jordan leveled the playing field."

2 hours ago, 2gunkid said:

Thank you, oh great post deleter LOL

Careful. That man has been given all kinds of capabilities here and can really play games with us...he's a bit like a monkey with a machine gun, but he gets it done. 

Welcome from San Diego. 

5 minutes ago, DNP said:

Careful. That man has been given all kinds of capabilities here and can really play games with us...he's a bit like a monkey with a machine gun, but he gets it done. 

Welcome from San Diego. 

Lol! Bloggers Beware, Shepp can randomly do a Negligent discharge with his fingers and a keyboard and not be charged for it. 

23 minutes ago, 2gunkid said:

Lol! Bloggers Beware, Shepp can randomly do a Negligent discharge with his fingers and a keyboard and not be charged for it. 

Not only not be charged, but just like a good friend of the Clinton's you might up and decide today was a good day to fall down a flight of stairs and roll in front of a train. He can scrub the servers and claim this thread was just a log of his yoga schedule and was no longer needed. 2gun??  Never heard of him.