• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Who makes the best 308 mag loader?

After searching the site and finding nothing about mag loaders, I decided to ask this question. I have only found one on the web so far, made by NcStar. Are there any others out there? I love the Stripula, but it is only available in .223.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I had to buy one to try it out. The NcStar speed loader works very well, with or without stripper clips, and is made pretty well. Looks like it will last a while. On another loader issue, I also purchased the Strip Lula for .223. It works fantastically and comes in a smaller unit than most loaders. Buy one, you won't be sorry.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've use the same one for years and it hasn't failed me yet...Have you tried using this one?

539px-Thumb-up.jpg

I think they make a right handed model as well??? :laughing4:

Robocap, This gets old after a few mags, plus I wont even try to load a beta c mag that way.... that's just silly. For all who care, the .308 ncstar loader works well, I bought one and it does what its supposed to. For those of you with ar15s, the strip lula is the bomb. It works great.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...